• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

SRB2 Chaos Domain - Version 2.0 - W.I.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoatRack

Official Community CoatRack
Sonic Team Junior
srb20310.png

Welcome! This is a MOD that I have been working on for quite some time, but since the MOD is old, it has been in need of a revamp. So that is what I have been doing, Most acts are being replaced and or edited to fit ME's style. I do not have much done right now, but I think I have enough to show you guys what's going on.

Sunset Pass Zone:
Act 1: 100%
srb20065.png

srb20067.png

Act 2: 100%

srb20069.png

srb20071.png

Act 3: 100%

xsrb0001.png

Stronghold Forest Zone:
<screenshots to come>

Act 2: 5%

Act 3: 0%

Eggmansion Zone:
<screenshots to come>

Act 2: 1%

Crumbling Station Zone:
Act 1: 0%
<Old act 1 is now act 2, and I am making a new act 1>

Act 2: 95%
<screenshots to come>

Robotropolis Zone:
Act 1: 25%

srb20120.png

srb20134.png

Act 2: 0%

*- ENEMIES/BOSSES -*
RockBot:
rockbot2.png

Crawla Hoppah:
crawlahoppah.png

Heavy Crawla:
heavy_crawla.png

So yeah, That's it for now. comment and stuff please.

Last edited:
There doesn't appear to be a COLORMAP in Sunset Pass Zone's water, which doesn't match the way it is outside.
The stalks on your mushroom should have more of a whitish color, and their caps should be larger.
I like your retexturing, but I don't recommend using Green Hill Zone's textures in Sunset Pass Zone. It looks ugly and doesn't look well in large rooms.

I disagree, I like the GHZ textures, they make things look brighter.
Also, DooMAD, that isn't a custom palette, that's what people do instead of switching between windows.
ANd the stalks need to be whiter? The look pretty damn white.

The old texture set for the first level was much better looking than the one you have now IMO.

Also, is every single final level going to look exactly like Egg Rock Zone? I liked the old texture set for that level better also.

UPDATE: Sunset Pass Zone

Ok, so I have desided to redo the texture choice for SPZ, and this is what I got.

srb20062.png

The only thing is, I think I may need a new sky...

Last edited:
Sunset Pass Zone update

Ok, I have mixed the old texures from 1.09.4 and thease new ones and recolored a grass texture and got this:

srb20065.png

I think I like this look the best, but I want to know what you guys think.

Ok, I have mixed the old texures from 1.09.4 and thease new ones and recolored a grass texture and got this:
<Image>
I think I like this look the best, but I want to know what you guys think.

It's reminesent of what the level use to look like, I like it.

Sunset Pass Zone update:

Sunset Pass Act 2 is now done! :D
srb20069.png

srb20071.png

If you look carefuly at the screenshots, the level got a bit darker as if it is showing that is is later then it was in act 1.

Also, I have finaly got a website up for this level pack, you can find a link in my sig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back