• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic the fighters honey.wad help please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I'm good at spriting, and I don't know how to make wads. I was wondering if annyone could help with this. Here are my starting sprites, and they probably dont fit in with the pallette, so PLEASE HELP, and also would you guys use this wad?

Yeah. The thing is im running a mac, and I have no program to make wads, and I cant find a downloadable one for mac.

Come to think about it, I'm not sure there is one... There could be, but because Windows is more popular and mainly used... Mac Applications are rarely made for download... Other then Limewire, the only one i know is mac compatible as well. I didn't see any Wad makers for Apple Macs. The sprites are good though.

Super mystic sonic said:
Sometimes the shape and details are more important then the shading. Take a look at SM... *sniped down by Spazzo*
I would say that shading is pretty important, though.
PS. SMS in you avatar SMS's foot kind of stays at one end.

Ok I cant realy wad at all, I need a lot of help, and for everyone, if you all want the shading so bad, why don't you do it yourself. I can't do it. I'm making these sprites on appleworks, so it's verry hard.

Annyway. I know everyone is pretty much against super form, unless it's sonic, or shadow, but I wanted to use her alternate color somewhere, so how about when she goes super?

Also, does annyone even know who honey is?

edit: fear the running sprites of doom!! the're not verry good

wow, another girl wad (obviously an edit of my amy wad) nice, I could wad it for you. (The walk frames look like she's lifting her foot and putting it back down.)

Yes it's an edit of your amy wad, but C'MON. Amy has a PERFECT base for honey!! Also her running will probably look better in the game.

Chao Freak 1 said:
Yeah. I'm good at spriting

I don't think editing a Sonic sprite that you didn't make and adding some cat ears to it classifies as "spriting".

It might be an edit, but it still looks a lot like honey. I edited a rouge from a sprite, and it looks nothing like sonic!! and it's edited from the amy sprite too! I just need a base for the character! I'm just lucky I found some sprites that are easy to edit into honey!!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
also, here are some of her board sprites.

also, nitro, could you wad what I have done so far, and see how it looks?

Yay!! my 4th edit!! Can someone get some actualy ripped sprites of the original Amy? I want to improve honeys running.

Those are pretty good and I don't know who Honey is and I've played Sonic the Fighters (because I have it). Also great job on the Rouge!

Honey is unplayable, but you can if you hack the arcade system... the Gems one has no model anymore, Check Sonic Cult, they have some more info about her.

Soon everyone is going to get into making girl sonic characters. There's still Sally, Bunny Rabbot, Sonia, Blaze, Tikal, Mina the mongoose, Julie-su, and probably more.

Just checking have you loaded parrallels, vitual PC or boot camp on your mac because they are good windows emulators (exept boot camp which isn't an emulator) I think

The Yellow Blue Dude said:
Just checking have you loaded parrallels, vitual PC or boot camp on your mac because they are good windows emulators (exept boot camp which isn't an emulator) I think

If he has PowerPC Mac he can't use Boot Camp or Parrallels and other vitual PCs programs are vary slow. Man it suck to have PowerPC Mac. I wish I had a Intel Mac.

So does annyone have the sprite sheet?
also, would it be possible to put stuff in the gems collections disk to get Honey?
And I don't realy think sonic underground, or sonic comic chars deserve to be in SRB2, but whatever floats your boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back