Recolor help

Should we talk about the Ruler of Pie elsewhere?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaMig

I would like to make a wad named Mig The Fox (Thats me :P ) which would be considered a tails recolor, but i have no idea on how to use the SRB2 tails sprites for it, can someone help? or some sprite templates would be nice too.

Open Tails.plr in XWE or whatever you're using and pick save lump as... or extract to... or whatever it is under the lump menu as extract the sprites one by one. Good luck with your n00bish recolor. TACOS!!!

Ok, then what do i click? i need like a recolor tutorial or somthin XD

EDIT: Never mind, i get it now

Recolor tutorial:
Open MSpaint.
Proceed to scribble all over the place to make it look as awful as possible.
Compile into a wad.
Get your ass flamed off.

If your guy has a shirt and lightning shoes I will sue you for copyright infrigment.
I WAS HERE FIRST. Get over it.

:| Okay, Wow... Recolors are generally bad characters, which is why when I make my recolors example My Silver sprites and my avatar, I try to make the recoloredness(TM ;) ) less obvious. My FF wad... Which I am currently working on again is an exception to that though. But it was really meant as a joke. ;)

Tapika the fox said:
If your guy has a shirt and lightning shoes I will sue you for copyright infrigment.
Hush Hush. Besides some already made a tails recolor before you...HAHAH!
See my char is an original. No one can beat my sound ( besides for zeshiro).

Shuffle said:
Recolor tutorial:
Open MSpaint.
Proceed to scribble all over the place to make it look as awful as possible.
Compile into a wad.
Get your ass flamed off.

You win "teh intarwebs". Best recolor joke in a while.

Silver360 said:
Tapika the fox said:
I meant recolor with THOSE additions. He already has the cap, man, the cap is my domain! MINE!

BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
I would like to make a....tails recolor....i have no idea on how to use the SRB2 tails sprites for it...
I frown on you. :(

The tails recolor is suppose to be a joke wad, and almost everyone uses recolors (Ex. Super Mystic Sonic is a recolor) so stop insulting me for it, besides if i draw it myself it looks crappy.

EDIT: actually your a recolor too... Blue ZERO, From mega man zero series. (what i just said wasn't suppose to be mean, just pointing out the obvious)

Random Wad Pictures for no reason:

MIGFD1.jpg

MIGTF1.jpg

Tapika the fox said:
Silver360 said:
Tapika the fox said:
I meant recolor with THOSE additions. He already has the cap, man, the cap is my domain! MINE!

Sorry Tapika i didn't notice i looked like you ^^ anyway mine doesn't have the 1, and it has a tung dangling out from his mouth so its not copyright infringement :D

Glad... But don't scare me like that not showing the body in ya av...

MegaMig said:
BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
I would like to make a....tails recolor....i have no idea on how to use the SRB2 tails sprites for it...

The tails recolor is suppose to be a joke wad, and almost everyone uses recolors (Ex. Super Mystic Sonic is a recolor) so stop insulting me for it, besides if i draw it myself it looks crappy.

EDIT: actually your a recolor too... Blue ZERO, From mega man zero series. (what i just said wasn't suppose to be mean, just pointing out the obvious)
Now who here actually likes SMS? Not me.

And you phail to notice my posts in both the introduction topic and the name topic that "Blue" is not an adjective describing "Zero" which is actually "Zero4", the name of a game and not a person.

You also phail to notice that my avatar is not a recolor of any kind, actually official art sized down to meet the size limitations.

And one more thing, I'm a level designer. :P

BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:
BlueZero4 said:
MegaMig said:

Now who here actually likes SMS? Not me.

And you phail to notice my posts in both the introduction topic and the name topic that "Blue" is not an adjective describing "Zero" which is actually "Zero4", the name of a game and not a person.

You also phail to notice that my avatar is not a recolor of any kind, actually official art sized down to meet the size limitations.

And one more thing, I'm a level designer. :P

I like SMS. and you "phail" to notice you spelled that wrong by the way, and your not even a recolor? That seems unoriginal, at least Recolors have some sense of Originality. (Pointing out the obvious again).

Last thing, Its my first wad. :D

Phailing is actually a term that's legit' here, just ask Shu.

And SMS isn't even a good recolor. He's way over powered, and it takes away the whole point of playing the game normally. Good recolors are elsewhere, perhaps FTH.wad. That is a good recolor, but only because it's inventive, no more.

So in short, why should you criticize the Bowser in SS64 when you can't even do more than recolor yourself, hmm?

Tapika the fox said:
Actually, Tails was here before you, so Sega can sue you for copyright infringement on their character. :(

MegaMig said:
I like SMS.
Then I immediately deem you newbie/noob. *murdered*

and you "phail" to notice you spelled that wrong by the way
That was obviously meant, so that isn't a valid reason for phailing.
and your not even a recolor? That seems unoriginal, at least Recolors have some sense of Originality. (Pointing out the obvious again).
Firstly, BZ4 is a username. Not a character. So really, you can only say the username is a bit unoriginal, though, unlike some, it actually has some background history. Second, recolors aren't original. What are you talking about?

BlueZero4 said:
Phailing is actually a term that's legit' here, just ask Shu.

And SMS isn't even a good recolor. He's way over powered, and it takes away the whole point of playing the game normally. Good recolors are elsewhere, perhaps FTH.wad. That is a good recolor, but only because it's inventive, no more.

So in short, why should you criticize the Bowser in SS64 when you can't even do more than recolor yourself, hmm?

Oh so your insulting me now huh? I like SMS,
1. because its fun to be over powered.
2. I appreciate other's work to try make this game funner, unlike you it seems.
You know someone made SMS, right now they could feel bad about you not liking it so please keep those things to yourself, by the way i don't care if you don't like it I'm making it for fun, and for the fun of others who might like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back