I feel that the inclusion of FSonic into the pack doesn't feel right...
You could just make the FSonic abilities a separate thing and leave Flying Sonic just as he is

Sorry for asking but who made FSonic? I've seen him in many videos but I still cannot get who he is aside from being just Sonic with an insta-shield.

Sorry for asking but who made FSonic? I've seen him in many videos but I still cannot get who he is aside from being just Sonic with an insta-shield.

Extremely late but MotorRoach did. He was the original 2.2 sonic before he was redone again.

this character brings to me old 2.1 times.
i remember using a lot FSonic in vanilla or modded stages
now this bad boy is back, it's time to REV IT UP!

I'm not even done messing around with Flying Sonic beyond GFZ1, and I can already conclude without a doubt in my mind he is easily among the best shitpost characters made for this game, up there with the likes of HMS and the rest.
...Oh! And FSonic returning from 2.1 is more than welcome, of course. Much appreciated.

That looks like a mod conflict with my revised abilities script. Both mods add an instashield but FSonic's is a port of my unfinished 2.1 version while my 2.2 version has new effects and behavior. Note the difference between the two below.

attachment.php
attachment.php

As you can see, the new instashield's colorize flashing replaces the transparency flashing of the older version. There's probably a conflict occuring around there.

Can you make this separate mod from Revi v9a? I kinda wanna have the thok and instasheild together

Last edited:
Another update, but this time the both get something. Both are given Sonic's Battle Mod ability, but Flying has a bit more modified code. Either way, more info in the change log.

Fsonic should've been called DSonic for definitive sonic because I use him more than any other character in the game, that including other addons

Last edited:
Thinking v2.3 should just add the official port of the instasheild to FSonic, it's definetly a better one than the unfinished FSonic one.

I'm such a pro, I beat srb2 in 11 minutes and 48 seconds using flysonic by spaming custom 3!

Attachments

• srb20181.png
    srb20181.png
    7 KB · Views: 277
It's been a while since the last update, but here we go with some v2.3 stuff for the both of them (ignore that I haven't actually released a v2.2 for Flying cause I had originally forgotten to throw that up).

Just a few updates to FSonic where he's now using the latest version of insta-shield and updated to work with Battle Mod again thanks to marioluigi751. Flying got a bugfix with his update to where he shouldn't cause anymore desynch issues when using the taunt that allows him to instantly finish the level while also losing his own Battle Mod compatibility.

Oops, accidental typo inside of the code. Throwing out a quick fix to remedy that. Just redownload v2.3 of FSonic to fix it.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back