ADDBOT DON'T WORK 2. AUTO TYPE 3.AUTO CONTROL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stars are Extra Important

***1. I was playing on a SRB2 server on SA-City, they wanted me to host on SRB2JTE.exe, I hosted on SRB2JTE.exe, everYone joined, they added bots but I coulden't!

***2. I added SCR_TEI23.wad and when I got the Super Sneaker Shoes It froze up for 17 seconds and said:
Code:
<Donovan> E_UPDATE
Game unpaused by sonic
>say what?
<Donovan> what?

Can someone tell me WHY it automadicly typed in that?

New Question: ********3.
When I joined someone that just went to the first emerald stage, when I started, It auto controled me! It was like I was hacked, I coulden't type or anything, It just typed for me. Did this happen to you?

Re: 2 Problems on SRB2JTE.exe 1. ADDBOT DON'T WORK 2. AUTO T

First question, first answer:

You have to type in console:

ADDBOT skin_name color name_bot

skin_name is name skin of your char.

color is a color you want for your char.

name_bot may be whatever you want to...

Want examples?

ADDBOT KNUCKLES

ADDBOT TAILS BLUE

ADDBOT SONIC RED RedSonic

ADDBOT SONIC SILVER "ITS ME! Sonic"

And if you type just "ADDBOT" and you're using Sonic's skin, SRB2JTE.exe will add a bot in default color in this order: TAILS, KNUCKLES, SONIC, TAILS, KNUCKLES, SONIC and so on...

Second question... I don't know ATM.

3) What ever control was auto-ing, press it and then release it. I have had the same problem before.

When I tried adding bots on a server I join on the exe, I was either c-kicked or everything turned invisible where it could all see me but I couldn't see it. What happened here?

you cant add bots if the maximum player number has ben reached also people might not like it much if you addfiles during a netgame. hope ive ben helpfull (im a bad speller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back