Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
EMERL AND GEMERL ADDED APRIL 23
It took some investigation skills to get these two 2-D characters to 3-D. Emerl is made form scratch, and Gemerl from Emerl. Both models are easily customizable just by editing the textures. A bonus 11 textures based off Emerl's costumes in Sonic battle are also included, enjoy! (Gizoids pack)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Do not expect anything better, Jeck. I knew you would do a good job.
Of course, thanks for the Gemerl Cyan model!!!

Gizoid.png

Next, I'm working on the plain old Gizoids. From it, I will make Scylla (basically a recolor) and then Charyb.

No, you don't have it. The middle thing on the eyebrows needs to be down more, and the corners aren't round enough.

The level of his eyebrow thing depends on what mood he is in, and I'm going a little of of the sonic generations version. But I did fix and make it more round, and plus it looks better in game, I will get a pic ingame soon.

SONIC "MIX AND YOUNG SONIC ADDED MAY 15
Sonic "Mix" is named due to it being Sonic colors using Sonic unleashes Textures. I also made his hands and shoes more aspect correct, and fixed his run frame's head. Young Sonic is named due to him being made based off the new Sonic Generations trailer, with that Sonic being Sonic's younger self. Both models have two versions, one with ball spinframes, and one next-gen spin frames. Please give feedback. (Pack3)
attachment.php

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back