Not open for further replies.

Sonic Advance

I like Trains
Excuse me... I have SRB2 Problem.
I can't Join any Net Games.
Why?
Today, Yesterday and 2 days ago I have:
srb20003.png

longday. Please tell me how do I can repair it.

Since about 2 days ago, there's no servers I can join plus everytime I host nothing says the master server was updated..... I wanted to host a server on my new laptop.... ah well

You only need to forward your ports when hosting. You don't need to forward ports for joining netgames.

Last edited:
Well I tried hosting/joining on my computer and laptop and still no luck..... I mean c'mon. Plus I tried both wireless and wired internet and still no luck....

OFF TOPIC:
Is it possible for SRB2 to support screensize 15.6inch?

Well, there can be a couple of reasons why you can't connect to the master server.

First thing you should check is the version of your SRB2. Open the console (press the ~ key on your keyboard which is right next to the 1 on most keyboards) and type Version. If it is different then 2.0.4, then use the srb2 updater to update your srb2 to the proper version.

The second thing is where you live, and the time you want to play. There are certain times where more people host SRB2 on the master server. If you don't live in the U.S you might need to pay attention to when people nearer to you host.

Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.

I just noticed mine does not want to join any server's too i even tried to reinstall it but it wont work still

Last edited:
I do have the latest version, plus I rarely join servers since I mainly host. I don't get why I cant connect to the master server -_-

-o.o- why do you think srb2 has that error i think its because of the server address or something i mean i play srb2 everyday but 3 day ago when i left for holidays and an hour ago came back i does not WORK!! and mine is version 2.0.4

---------- Post added at 03:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 AM ----------

WAIT i just got in !!!!! i had to reput the server address you have to go to options then server options and then enter this server address

ms.srb2.org:28900

and problem solved ^-^

Last edited:
Well I tried hosting/joining on my computer and laptop and still no luck..... I mean c'mon. Plus I tried both wireless and wired internet and still no luck....

OFF TOPIC:
Is it possible for SRB2 to support screensize 15.6inch?

I have the same problem too :(

Well, there can be a couple of reasons why you can't connect to the master server.

First thing you should check is the version of your SRB2. Open the console (press the ~ key on your keyboard which is right next to the 1 on most keyboards) and type Version. If it is different then 2.0.4, then use the srb2 updater to update your srb2 to the proper version.

The second thing is where you live, and the time you want to play. There are certain times where more people host SRB2 on the master server. If you don't live in the U.S you might need to pay attention to when people nearer to you host.

Those are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.

Hey hey hey!!! #1: I have the latest version, #2:I have the right msbecause it says "ms.srb2.or:28900, #3 Even if you were far away from another srb2 play you could still connect to the ms but will not be able to find matches due to out of reach servers.

EDIT: scratch that i just realized that i have 2.0.1 so I'll try the updater

EDIT 2: ACH!!! Ok So i clicked on the updater about seven times and this keeps coming up.

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click on OK to terminate the application."

Last edited:
EDIT 2: ACH!!! Ok So i clicked on the updater about seven times and this keeps coming up.

"The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000135) Click on OK to terminate the application."
Just go to srb2.org, download the 2.0.4 patch exe and replace the old one with it.

i have a problem like this,
i can join games but when i host no one has ever turned up ive waited for like 3 hours and nobody has turned up on my server.
i even went to other servers and got people to try and find my server but they all say they couldn't find my server
i have the latest version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back