• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Senku.wad Updating

Should I keep going on this?

• It's great keep up the work.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretty good.

• Meh, it's not that good.

• I hate it.

• Worst thing ever seen.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
Senku_SRB2.png

I know people never really use Fan character wads but, I already finished Senku.wad while ago. I thought maybe I would go back and add more to Senku, Senya, and Nitemare a bit. So what do you think so far? And should I continue it?

The poll is missing my choice: "I don't really care either way."

I don't use fan character WADs, so it doesn't matter to me whether you work on it or not.

I don't use them either, I just use: SAKNUX, metalsonic, and mechaknux.

I do use my character and zeshiro in the occasional netgame, but not very often.

Senku_the_swordshog said:
Senku_SRB2.png

I know people never really use Fan character wads but, I already finished Senku.wad while ago. I thought maybe I would go back and add more to Senku, Senya, and Nitemare a bit. So what do you think so far? And should I continue it?

Pretty good keep up the good work senku.

Glad to see your perfecting your wad. Some people don't take the time to do it. Well good luck on your wad, only one suggestion I think it would be alot better if Senku's mouth was to open little bit less. I really don't think his mouth should be that huge on him. Otherwise, it's a pretty good wad. I played as the one on the game, I would try to work on his icon as you play with him thats my main concern on your wad. I'm working on perfecting my English so tell me what you think. :wink:

The wad looks very smooth. A lot less pixelated than the regular SRB2 Sonic sprite is.

This is how an edited Sonic wad should be done.

Yes, I will edit Senya and Nitemare more lik Senku. I also hope do work on my biggest project after. : ) You all might like it.., but till then it's a secret of what it is...

Small bump

Grapics: 10 Better then the original Sonic from SRB2. Really genius.
Handling: 9 Feels very comfortable
Superform: 8 Good looking, but somehow I just don't like to play as Super Senku
Match: 7.8 Very good, but maybe a little(just a little) bit underpowerd.
Originality: 7.7 A Sonic recolor, with some total new stuff to make him different!
Total: 8.6 One of the best Sonic recolors I've sawn.

I agree with SMS of what he said a cool sonic recolors we've seen in ages Nice one keep it up! :D

HYPERKNUX, Please use some punctuation. I don't see why so many people have trouble with using periods and commas.

It's actually because they're mostly AIM users, and AIM users are generally idiots who discovered the internet. Seriously, I used to have random people come up and type the most inelligible garbage. Part of the reason I only use it to talk to family or for transferring files now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back