Resource icon

[Open Assets] SRB2Kart 1.6 - AZERTY french keyboard layout 1.6

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Dr_Nope

An hardcoded modification of SRB2Kart that implements the AZERTY french keyboard layout.

[2022/12/03] Edit: up-to-date with kart 1.6 update

Features:
A remapping of the keyboard key input that emulates the azerty french keyboard layout

Notes:
The remapping does affect the keyboard controls Caps-Lock only affects letters No new special characters is introduced, for obvious reasons The most used special characters input ( 'é', 'è', 'à', 'ç' and 'ù') falls back to their "regular" versions (respectively 'e', 'e', 'a', 'c', and 'u')

You can find the code of this fork on my github, and a compiled windows .exe among the realeases.

You can also find there, this azerty layout mod applied to the Galactice's Galaxy version.

Attachments:
A zip containing the Windows .exe file of this azerty version, that should replace the one in your regular install A zip containing the modified SRB2Kart source code, along with a .patch file that contains all of the diffs made.

Attachments

• SRB2Kart-1.6-azerty.exe.zip
    1.9 MB · Views: 104
  • SRB2Kart-1.6-azerty.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 98
Last edited:
While I wasn't able to test this properly, as it appears none of the active judges have an AZERTY keyboard, and asking for help outside of the judging team didn't do much either. I don't see a reason to distrust this from what I could do with it. So I will just release it for the time being and keep an eye on it and hope someone can get some use out of it.

I have found a magnificent bug with this : you can't type 2, 7, 9 or 0 while renaming a replay file.

Last edited:
Linux 64 executable :

The sonic-kart-lib-install.sh will install required libraries to launch it

Attachments

• Sonic.Kart.v1.6.azerty.linux64.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 43
  • Sonic Kart v1.6 (galaxy redux v1.2 azerty) linux64 .zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 42
  • sonic-kart-lib-install.sh.zip
    411 bytes · Views: 44
Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back