This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

RalphJeremy65

Fame is temporary, but your passions are eternal.
First ever thing i submitted... huh.

Anyway...

This custom HUD is what it says on the tin: it's based of the latest (unfinished) version of the ill-fated Sonic the Hedgehog Megamix, more precisely, the leaked "5.0a" version, a heavily-extensive modification of the original Sonic 1 created by Simon "Stealth" Thomley and Team Megamix. I replaced most of the HUD elements for Score-Time-Rings and Intermission folders, and made new letter combinations for stuff that wasn't in the original rom hack.

As with most HUD mods, This is a simple graphics replacement and therefore does not mark your game as modified. You may freely use this on save games and ANY server.

Current Changes:
  • Score-Time-Rings elements
  • Intermission elements
  • LTFNT (Zone title card font) elements (Letters and Numbers only)
  • TTL (Zone Act Numbers) elements (Numbers 0-9 only)

Changelog:
  • v1 - initial release
  • v1.1 - Some minor offset tweaks
  • v1.1.1 - more offset tweaks
  • v1.1.2 - Color and Offset changes
  • v1.2 - (NEW!) Added LTFNT (Zone title card Font) sprites (Letters only for now)
  • v1.2.1 - slight edits on the LTFNT sprites
  • v1.2.2 - Added TTL sprites (Numbers 0-9 only)
  • v1.2.3 - Added LTFNT Number sprites
  • v1.2.4 - Converted everything from PNG to LMP, it should fix the glitches encountered when loaded on v2.2.7.
  • v1.3 - revamped LTFNT sprites.
  • v1.3.1 - redone the letter "V" on both lower and uppercase cause i thought the last one looked ugly lol

Attachments

• MegamixHUDScreenshot.jpg
    MegamixHUDScreenshot.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 3,572
  • Megamix1.2HUDScreenshot.jpg
    Megamix1.2HUDScreenshot.jpg
    162.2 KB · Views: 2,293
  • MegamixV50a_HUD-v1.3.1.pk3
    28.5 KB · Views: 1,115
Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised that no other HUD mod ever tried replacing LTFNT and TTL elements.

v1.2.4 Changelog:
- Converted everything from PNG to LMP, it should fix the glitches encountered when loaded on v2.2.7.

v1.3 update:
- revamped LTFNT font.

Attachments

• Untitled54.jpg
    Untitled54.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 558
  • Untitled118(1).jpg
    Untitled118(1).jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 475
I heard someone is working on a Megamix-styled Sonic, maybe can make a nice mix with this.
anyway, for a Sonic Megamix fan like me, I love how this hud was made, and I hope a Sonic Megamix Blast would be made in the future

v1.3.1:
- redone the LTFNT letter "V" on both lower and uppercase cause i thought the last one looked ugly lol

RalphJeremy65 updated Sonic Megamix 5.0a HUD with a new update entry:

v1.4 Release + Megamix HUD Deluxe Previews

Been a while since I updated this. Now that NiGHTS Graphics have been whitelisted since v2.2.11, I figured I could drop an update that takes advantage of that.

srb20151.gif

And that's not all!

I also wanna show off some more previews of the upcoming "Deluxe" version of this HUD mod with programming by ashi, which aims to add more of the bells and whistles from both the original Sonic Megamix v5.0a and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back