Your favorite video game

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonSonik

Sonic Boom is ze best.
(Unlike a poll, just tell what's your favorite video game)

Mine is Sonic Colo(*u)rs. (*Depending wherever you are)

Last edited:
I'll break this Sonic chain. Anything from the Dynasty Warriors franchise, I really am not picky about this. Well, maybe except Next, that one was a disappointment.

Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2

Heroes and Shadow the Hedgehog were decent.

modern games are bleh. Boost to ruins. I haven't played enough classic games to give my opinion on those.

The legend of Zelda series, specially Majora's Mask.

...in case you expect me to say a Sonic Game, I'll say Sonic Adventure.

Last edited:
Bastion. Favourite game of all time.

.. Although Minecraft comes a close second.

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is hands down my favorite vidya game of all time. Virtually everything is perfect. The quest is epic, the graphics are beautiful (even if they are a bit dated), the dungeons and temples were designed by geniuses, it's chalk full of side-quests and minigames, and it has music composed by the one and only Koji Kondo. There's a reason it gets such good reception. If you haven't played it, you simply must.

And since this is a Sonic fan community, my favorite classic Sonic game is Sonic 3 & Knuckles, and my favorite modern game is Sonic Generations (though I don't really like any of the modern games that much).

Not to jump on the worldwide bandwagon, but Ocarina of Time trumps other games for me. To date, I have played through it well over 40 times—5 times of 100% completion. The entire Zelda series is a winner for me, and it often ends up being the (only) thing to make me purchase a Nintendo console.

OOPS, I thought this was "Your favorite SONIC video game"...
In that case, my favorite has to be Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.
Though Birth By Sleep would be second on my list.
Then Dragon Ball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
Then Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3.
Then Sonic The Hedgehog 2.
Then Sonic Adventure 2.
Then Sonic Adventure.

Radiant Silvergun is the best video game to date.

Z6q9fQ0.gif
cKQ2jKo.gif

Probably Skyrim, but I also remember loving Godzilla: Save the Earth for the PS2, but I think Skyrim just barely wins.

My favorite would have to be Yoshi's Island, but Sonic 3 and Knuckles and The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX are damn close contenders.

That's cool, was it an old arcade game or a fan game for 2014 or eariler?

Radiant Silver Gun is a Shmup that was a Japanese only Saturn release. It got an Xbox Live Arcade release a few years back, making it fairly affordable to play.

Some recent favorites since the list is changing. Persona 4: Golden (I also love 3), Dangan Ronpa, Soul Sacrifice, Nights Into Dreams, Cel Damage, Mad Dash Racing, and... that's all that comes to mind right now. No Sonic games make it into this little list here.

I have a few that I keep coming back to.

Jet Grind Radio, Shinobi III, Minecraft, Starsiege: Tribes, Starmade, and Planetside 2.
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 and Sonic Adventure 1+2 get an honorable mention since I built a lot of my gaming memories on them with my Genesis and Dreamcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back