Yo what level is that it looks awesome.

It's Dealership Zone, a map that was created by Gregory_House. Just look around in servers until you find it.

If you're going to mess around in it in SinglePlayer, there's a optional mod that adds "cars".
The thing is, though, the cars are 2D sprites *shrug*.

It's Dealership Zone, a map that was created by Gregory_House. Just look around in servers until you find it.

If you're going to mess around in it in SinglePlayer, there's a optional mod that adds "cars".
The thing is, though, the cars are 2D sprites *shrug*.

Thanks bro.

This mod is very good but it has things to change.
Changes Required :
Hud Name = Boom Sonic
Real Name = Boom Sonic
ID Name = bandages
Primary Ability = Homing Thok Secondary Ability = Spindash

P.S : I'm Playing SRB2 in Android.

hud name and real name = no, he's been called bandages since he first became a thing a long ass time ago
he HAS a homing attack, just press jump while enerbeaming an enemy or a spring

NETXCMD ERROR DAMN BOY.lamibe detected that the soc was arehm bad and that cause a lot of netcmd errors thx to him cus i was lost you really need to pach this character socs

So what Trop mean is that I loaded the mod in my server with already a lot of mods but got alot of SOC error even if keywords are valid according to the wiki. Outside of that it work
attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20093.png
    srb20093.png
    86.4 KB · Views: 1,101
Last edited:
NETXCMD ERROR DAMN BOY.lamibe detected that the soc was arehm bad and that cause a lot of netcmd errors thx to him cus i was lost you really need to pach this character socs
So what Trop mean is that I loaded the mod in my server with already a lot of mods but got alot of SOC error even if keywords are valid according to the wiki. Outside of that it work
[Image]

Nope, this doesn't happen to me when loading up Bandages - either mid-game or at the title screen I don't get this error message.

This issue must be caused by some other mod you had loaded. That, or you're playing on the wrong version of the game. It seems to me that the "error" comes purely from the SOC, which only has the character's single player description, there's no real reason that it'd bug out like this unless it has been manually tampered with.

attachment.php

Attachments

• srb20242.jpg
    srb20242.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 1,029
Boom Sonic is literally Modern Sonic from an alternate universe right?

I am glad to see him in SRB2 because I feel like he deserved to be in a better game.

Boom Sonic is literally Modern Sonic from an alternate universe right?

I am glad to see him in SRB2 because I feel like he deserved to be in a better game.

Yeah Sega dropped the ball on that one. Sonic Boom could have been great, but they made the same mistake they made in the past with 06.

Pushing out a small update, hopefully the NetXCmd buffer overflow is fixed!

That's it. There's nothing else. Nothing at all.
;)

yo 2.1 bandages is here yooooooooo
but what happened to bandagesre? will bandagesre join the better bandages and legacy?

yo 2.1 bandages is here yooooooooo
but what happened to bandagesre? will bandagesre join the better bandages and legacy?
Uh... no.

I figure that having one "legacy" bandages is good enough. BandagesRE would be a weird inbetween, which would also need its lua ported, and I refuse to do that when I rather forget BandagesRE is a thing, lol

Nothing of value is lost in my eyes, anyhow :P

Uh... no.

I figure that having one "legacy" bandages is good enough. BandagesRE would be a weird inbetween, which would also need its lua ported, and I refuse to do that when I rather forget BandagesRE is a thing, lol

Nothing of value is lost in my eyes, anyhow :P

and also he is on game banana aka srb2 hell

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back