SF94-Serv

Sadly you're right... I'll find another one or make my own sky for the next release.

Last edited:
Update!

3.90 it out!
A bit late, but I added a Christmas event. You can still play normally by typing "event stop" in your console (you have to be the server of course) and then reloading/changing the map.
Also if you have random crashes or huge lags during the event it's probably because of the snow, SRB2 has some issues with precipitations apparently... If that happens, just deal with the precip draw dist/density in the video options menu. Eventually you might have to totally disable precipitation =/
Or you can also type "event xmas nosnow" to make things simpler.

Update!

3.91 is out!
The Christmas event has had its time more than enough, so now you have to activate it manually using the console command "event xmas".

Oh, may have gotten a bit lazy, but since 3.90, an unknown thing 2000 is getting placed 5-6 times around Green City, spawn in the map, move straight, turn right at the branching path, you should see the <!> symbols around.
Also, the background at the title screen may have not been changed back, but i don't really mind, still winter, and it is quite a nice background.

I reuploaded 3.91, now you won't have errors in Green City... Concerning the title and loading backgrounds, I forgot about them, but now you said it, I think I'll just let them be for a while cause I love them :3

Shouldn't the NPCs use Santa Hats on the Christmas Events? And please make the Halloween Event updated with NPCs with Costumes instead of turning into ghosts because those ghosts are Creepy, 100% Accuracy of being White and Eyeless, Goes after me and wants to KILL me! Scarier then those DOOM creatures! I'm gonna have Nightmares for Centuries!

Yeah, I've thought of using Santa hats on the NPCs, but I was afraid it would cause lag (although the event seems to be laggy as hell already :V)... and I'm lazy =p
That's still an interesting idea, I may use it for the next release if I get both time and motivation =p
About the Halloween event, sorry but I've not planned any change on it. Yet it is meant to be scary, and anyway I think it's far from being scary... (or maybe it's me ._.)

Last edited:
The version archive here is quite convenient. I wish every release on here had all of the versions of the add-on archived. It gets to a point where there's so many versions of a wad all under the same name where it's difficult to figure out which version is which. It's especially a problem on net games. Back in v2.0 I remember having trouble finding the right versions of SF94 specifically. Different servers even hosted with different versions. It got really confusing.

Shouldn't the NPCs use Santa Hats on the Christmas Events? And please make the Halloween Event updated with NPCs with Costumes instead of turning into ghosts because those ghosts are Creepy, 100% Accuracy of being White and Eyeless, Goes after me and wants to KILL me! Scarier then those DOOM creatures! I'm gonna have Nightmares for Centuries!
Why would you want that? I think that ghosts, demons, and whatever are more creative for a Halloween theme. Halloween costumes probably wouldn't look very good on SRB2 characters unless somebody with high quality spriting skills made them. A lot of the NPCs would probably repeat themselves too and they would all be in the same costumes. Having ghosts or monsters that all look similar would at least make more sense.

Why would you want that? I think that ghosts, demons, and whatever are more creative for a Halloween theme. Halloween costumes probably wouldn't look very good on SRB2 characters unless somebody with high quality spriting skills made them. A lot of the NPCs would probably repeat themselves too and they would all be in the same costumes. Having ghosts or monsters that all look similar would at least make more sense.

Really? I wish that the Ghosts are no longer Agressive and the Ghost Talkable NPCs give me an Orb that can turn me into a Ghost that can float and walk on the walls.

Really? I wish that the Ghosts are no longer Agressive and the Ghost Talkable NPCs give me an Orb that can turn me into a Ghost that can float and walk on the walls.
That does not make sense.

Also, how do you even activate the Christmas and Halloween events? I do not see wads for them included.

Also, how do you even activate the Christmas and Halloween events? I do not see wads for them included.
That's not an additional WAD, you just activate them with a console command: "event xmas" or "event halloween" (all is explained in the description).

That does not make sense.

OK. Nevermind that Orb idea. I activated the event thanks to the Console.
Commands: event xmas (Christmas Event. It can have presents, snow down and freeze water) event halloween: (Halloween event It does not effect until Midnight. Turn every NPC into ghosts and other terrifying creatures.) Just type "event" in the console and you will gain help.

2 late m8 =p
Oh and btw during Christmas event you can make snowballs by spinning on a snow ground for a few seconds. You can roll them in the snow in order to grow them, and then merge two snowballs to spawn a snowman.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

...and you can make them roll on NPCs! 8)

Last edited:
2 late m8 =p
Oh and btw during Christmas event you can make snowballs by spinning on a snow ground for a few seconds. You can roll them in the snow in order to grow them, and then merge two snowballs to spawn a snowman.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

...and you can make them roll on NPCs! 8)

Oh yeah. I didn't knew about that. And also, HOW DO I GET RID OF THOSE FREAKING GHOSTS IN THE HALLOWEEN EVENT? And is there more than Ghosts in the Halloween Event? And most importantly, It's funny that Weegee is still there.

Oh yeah. I didn't knew about that. And also, HOW DO I GET RID OF THOSE FREAKING GHOSTS IN THE HALLOWEEN EVENT? And is there more than Ghosts in the Halloween Event? And most importantly, It's funny that Weegee is still there.
No sorry, this event is very limited. The idea came to my mind nearly at the end of November, and I wanted it to be released for Halloween, so I only had a short time to make it. Not to mention that my spriting skills are pretty limited...
And yes, you have no choice but to escape if you don't want to die. Just wait for morning to come, or type "event cancel" in the console.
And Weegee... I guess I was in such a hurry that I didn't had enough time to notice that :S

Last edited:
No sorry, this event is very limited. The idea came to my mind nearly at the end of November, and I wanted it to be released for Halloween, so I only had a short time to make it. Not to mention that my spriting skills are pretty limited...
And yes, you have no choice but to escape if you don't want to die. Just wait for morning to come, or type "event cancel" in the console.
And Weegee... I guess I was in such a hurry that I didn't had enough time to notice that :S

And the Dreamcast Easter egg too! I think for me it's impossible to escape the ghosts in SF94 City due to that map having a LOT of NPCs. The ghosts warps at me and they act like SRB2 hostiles that kills me when i touch them or they touch me. I was looking at the SF94-Core.wad archives at SLADE and i found out that the event also affects the Sonic Statue from Green City! No eye pupils, no mouth and no nose like every ghost else. I was scared when i saw the ghosts from the first time. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! D:

Last edited:
I was looking at the SF94-Core.wad archives at SLADE and i found out that the event also affects the Sonic Statue from Green City! No eye pupils, no mouth and no nose like every ghost else.
Ya, and if you look carefully you'll also notice the "Hanhan for president" bill is eyeless too.

Ya, and if you look carefully you'll also notice the "Hanhan for president" bill is eyeless too.

You forgot to type Noseless and Mouthless. and also, is the moment where is full of Ghosts Another Dimension in the Halloween Event?

Can you use the sprites from Katmint's (actually Chrispy's) Rosy.wad to replace the current Amy sprites? They're ugly in my opinion. Especially when they're Teal or Yellow.

I agree, I also insist you change the Amy sprites. Pretty sure I've mentioned this before. The current ones used are probably the worst Amy sprites ever made for SRB2, and date back to like v1.08.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back