The update isn't even out yet. Chill. lol

Edit: Wait. It is? They snuck out an update already? Jeez. That was quick.

i know you said you wont do every sonic design, but what about toei/junio sonic? there are a lot of fans of that design that would appreciate it.

For some reason, the visual effect force shield's special doesn't work properly in 2.2.6. It's small and off-center instead of large and centered.

For some reason, the visual effect force shield's special doesn't work properly in 2.2.6. It's small and off-center instead of large and centered.
That's caused by a change to how sprites work in v2.2.5 when mipmapping is enabled. A fix has been made, and will probably be included in v2.2.7.

Until v2.2.7 is released, you can work around it by disabling mipmapping in the OpenGL render options (by setting filtering to "nearest", I think?), if you're okay with the look of mipmapping being disabled.

When it comes to the latest version of SRB2 Battle, Amy has quite a few errors with this model pack where her render disappears.
dZCwxpn.png
3D models work very well with Battle since it gives you a better feel for hitting other players and landing on things properly, so it'd be appreciated if there was some more compatibility. In addition, it seems like a good idea to have SRB2 read the Jetty-Syn MD3 when a player is turned into one in gametypes like Survival.

I don't think that would translate well into 3D. There are some things that just work better in 2D.
6OrKnpq.png
There are actually some pretty good renders of this Sonic..

Last edited:
please publish the modern sonic v4 models of the discord here
Uh, dude where's the link?

---------- Post added at 10:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

Me: ¿Did you release Jeck Jims 2.2 3d Models 1.2?
Jeck Jims: *Does nothing*
Me: Don't worry take your time

3D models work very well with Battle since it gives you a better feel for hitting other players and landing on things properly, so it'd be appreciated if there was some more compatibility. In addition, it seems like a good idea to have SRB2 read the Jetty-Syn MD3 when a player is turned into one in gametypes like Survival.

You can fix most of that by adding
Code:
PJGN ENMY/JETG.md3 3.0 0.0
GPOS ENMY/POSS.md3 3.0 0.0
GBSH ENMY/VLTR.md3 3.0 0.0
GJAW ENMY/JJAW.md3 3.0 0.0
GBUZ ENMY/BUZZ.md3 3.0 0.0
into your models.dat file

Love the models but the animations break when using Neo Sonic V2.0's homing attack
Also I'm 99% sure that the drop dash becomes a sprite when fully charged.

Love the models but the animations break when using Neo Sonic V2.0's homing attack
Also I'm 99% sure that the drop dash becomes a sprite when fully charged.

In the discord was an model to fix that, so i'd recommend to enter in discord, there are a lot of things there, like models that are not here.

I don't think that Jeck would like that, even if they are only for you :/

Jeck isn't like that, he actually would encourage you to try 3D modeling and improve your creativity. You can't just change some colours and that's it though, you gotta actually take an effort.
If you want to UPLOAD something, that's different, you gotta ask him first; forum rules and respect before any action.

Back