what are some of the best level packs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
its woking really fine for the main levels and emerald levels imo. its just its not yet released officially like Mystuc said. I think that is Glaber that is working on it but it might take some time

so it was fake?
No, it's not fake. It probably works; it's just not released by me and therefore it's not tested or even possibly not even accurate. I make no claims that any copy you download from the master server will be properly ported.

OH SURE
FORGET ALL ABOUT WAKU WAKU G SEGASONICNGAMMON THE 3CDXR ROBO BLAST 1 2 3 4 EPISODE 1 2 3 TRIPLE FLICKIES DRIFT & KNUCKLES & TAILS POCKET CAFE LABYRYNTH SHUFFLE BEAN RIDERS CRACKERS GAMEWORLD MAKER RIVALS 7NARABE NAPOLEON POKER QUIZ JAM FIGHTERS SPINBALL PATROL ADVANCE CHAOTIX RUSH WORLD ADVENTURE RACING FLY HOPPING HEARTS PUZZLE BATTLE UNLEASHED 2010 CHRONICLES DAIFUGOU JUMP PAGE ONE SHOOT AND THE EXTREME SECRET KNIGHT MEGA GEMS COLLECTION PLUS AT THE SATURN MARS ALL STAR COSMO TENNIS BOWLING GOLF SPEED CHAO PANIC COMIC SHIFT UP DARTS KART REVERSI JIGEN PUTTER SAGASHI FISHING BRAWL OLYMPICS HEROES SCHOOLHOUSE ERASER GENESIS SHADOW STORY GRAVITY INTERNATIONAL PARTY HEDGEHOG

WHICH I WORKED SO HARD ON CREATING THE TITLE FOR
oh and the levels too i guess

YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAAAAAN

But in all seriousness, the best level wads would be, IMHO:

Acid Missle 2.0
Arch Pack
Dimensional
Chaotic Darkness - Black
D00D64's Mod That Is So Getting A New Name

My personal favorites. CDBlack in particular needs moar love :<

its woking really fine for the main levels and emerald levels imo. its just its not yet released officially like Mystuc said. I think that is Glaber that is working on it but it might take some time

It will take some time, because I like to do my conversions manually. I just checked out the 2.0 Mystic realm v2 mod, and there are inaccuracies, as well as auto-converter residue. (Those unknown things.) One such inaccuracy is that the headers for the unlockable special stages are missing.

glaber: v2 is outdated. Also, I left the unknown things in on purpose. If I wanted to, it would be incredibly easy to delete them. As for the level headers, that's because we decided to just use the Vanilla SRB2 Special Stages instead of going through the decision of whether to port the old MR ones or remake the 2.0 ones in the same style the 1.09.4 Mystic Realm had changed the old vanilla srb2 ones.

Here is an idea. Whatever you make is GOOD and to you it feels like the best. If you can't find a level pack you like, make one your way. So what if the entire forum hates it. You can still enjoy it for yourself.

At this point I'm still waiting for Prime_2 to fix the SOCs so I can go through, fix anything that's still broken, and release.

I'm going through the soc right now and I'm finding more compatible numbers than I thought I would.

The issue is that the original is kinda broken and needed fixing to begin with, not the necessity of porting it over.

I only have two levels completed and you already consider it worthwhile so far?

I just found motivation to work on it some more.
Actually, I think Darkvile Castle is much more promising. Dimensional is not exactly bad, but it's not really special right now. But of course, that could be due to the fact that only the introduction zone is made.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back