Pets: Personal Followers

[Open Assets] Pets: Personal Followers 3.3d

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
crawlog is adorable, I love it
is there a way to have the pets on the ground though?

22 new pets? Wow. What's the difference between default pets and bonus pets?

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

crawlog is adorable, I love it
is there a way to have the pets on the ground though?

One of the new commands might be able to bring them to ground level.

Pet Height - Changes elevation of your pet, ranges from -30 to 30.

im still newish to this game, how do u get the pets to appear?

After activating the add-on, start the game, and press the ~ key to open the console. Type Pet Help for a list of commands. Then use the Pet Skin command to choose your pet. For example, type Pet Skin Chao to get a Chao to appear.

Fun fact: Pets with coloring enabled (Like kanade) can also use Super colors and Custom colors! This means you can formulate the perfect color ramp for your pets.

srb20024.png

Very good update, love it.

One thing I don't understand is Pet Guard. It says it's admin only. What does that mean? It doesn't seem like this game breaking thing (and the mod disables saving anyway), so I don't understand why the feature is locked away.

Really do enjoy the mod, though. Might add some of my own pets to it later.

I haven't tested myself, but I assume Pet Guard will have the Pet attack for you, like an automatic version of Cheese's attack in the Sonic Advance games. The command is admin only probably because the trigger for this is server-wide and not locally constrainted to specific players. The command may be server-wide so it isn't easy mode, but I have no idea.

There are three bees
unknown.png

The Bee Update aka 3.1

Hopefully fixed potential errors during online multiplayer
Console no longer notifies color changes
Bumblebore added
Charmy Bee added
Bee renamed to Bumblebea
Cube Wisp added
Kanade now has proper default color
Ribbon is now recolorable and has multiple animations

Last edited:
well now this is the only remnants of srbii and trgii existing, lets hope they find a more peaceful place to live

good mod anyways

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back