Looking for people from 2008-2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to my profile I joined on December 17th, 2006, about 6 years and 3 months ago.

I'm 21 now so I must have been 15 back then. Ergh, I've changed so much since then. I don't even call myself I'll Begin anymore, or anywhere else for that matter.

I had a bit of a period of inactivity after 2.0 came out but then I came back.

Last edited:
Hey everyone , just randomly came here for the nostalgic and I see this. Nice to see you all again , ah the good days of the april fools day board change. Join Date: 02-01-2007
O_o Let me see if I can remember some old people I used to play with before the first supersonic wad came out.
Knuxia,drew,hyperson,delta,mig, and sb

Last edited:
I actually joined around the same time A.J. and I had talked about me doing guitar tracks for the soundtrack. I mostly lurk around the forums and see what mods people make. Other than that, this is my first post in forever.

I joined around 2006, so I think it counts. I might have been a forum administrator around 2008 or 2009. I can't remember when I retired from being an admin. I sort of lurk and pop up every once and a while and help out guys that might need it. I also pop in in srb2fun once in a blue moon too.

I found out about SRB2 when I was around 12 or 14 or so, forgot about it, found out about it again late December 2005, and joined the forums around the beginning of the new year: January 2006.

I remember working on some things that people didn't particularly seem to care for. Yeah, that's about it. Then I went "inactive" for a time being.

Once in a blue moon you'll see me post in a thread. I commonly like to browse the forums and be somewhat active in IRC. With what my college life and all presently, it's hard to find personal time to myself when I can pop in and say hello every now and then.

Oh yeah, I try to help people on occasion too.

I found out about SRB2 when I was around 12 or 14 or so, forgot about it, found out about it again late December 2005, and joined the forums around the beginning of the new year: January 2006.

I remember working on some things that people didn't particularly seem to care for. Yeah, that's about it. Then I went "inactive" for a time being.

Once in a blue moon you'll see me post in a thread. I commonly like to browse the forums and be somewhat active in IRC. With what my college life and all presently, it's hard to find personal time to myself when I can pop in and say hello every now and then.

Oh yeah, I try to help people on occasion too.

Oh hey, it's a complete summary of my current standing too.

Ah, what an interesting topic. I've known SRB2 since I was 9, which is approximately 9 years ago. I didn't join the community or the MB until late 2008. People told me to join the message boards after lurking around IRC, and I suppose that's how I got here. The fact I wanted to share my art and some spriting skills was the reason I joined in the first place. All I can say is, I was indeed a little silly or immature during 2008-2009. I don't even think I'm the same as I was 4 years ago, but I rest assure a lot of us change over a period of time. Especially during our teen years.

Now I just lurk the message boards and read what may entertain me. Other than that, I'm still around. Can't leave since I oddly still enjoy playing SRB2.

I first started playing SRB2 during 2004-5 or so, and stopped around 2011, haven't really played it since. I tried joining the forums a long while ago, although as an honest child at the time, it was when you had to fax or email that printout to actually register as a minor. Otherwise, I actually have an old account that's a bit abandoned by now.

Either way I'm mostly playing TF2 now, and have mostly moved on to the MUGEN scene. I'm pretty much also lurking the forums now, not much to post anymore. Still, I'm around anyways, mostly on Infinity Mugen Team, though. Nice to see familiar faces around still as well.

I knew about SRB2 since December 2008 or so, but didn't start playing it until march or april 2009. I remember playing netgames EVERY day then. I joined the MB in November 2009 according to my profile, but i am sure i lurked before that. Now, i mostly just play video games, use another forum, and use facebook, though i do post every now and then.

Last edited:
I remember first seeing things about SRB2 back in 2005 - 2006. Then in 2007 I got a computer that could play the game, which I did for about a year, before joining the MB in 2008, so I was about 14 back then.

I was pretty active for a while, and I made a few topics that I wish I could go back in time and slap myself for making them, but I remember that I stopped being active on SRB2 and the MB, and everything else for that matter, because my compute got a crippling virus that took out the keyboard.

I've been lurking on the forums whenever I can, but I've never really had a reason to post much. I've also been trying to get back into the game, but all I have right now is a crappy laptop that inverts the colors in SRB2 on occasion...

I've known about SRB2 since around early 2005. Didn't join the MB until early 2011 though. Still, I lurked the forums for a really long time before I joined.

I'm not as active as I once was, and I mainly play TF2 among other things nowadays. I still browse the forums just to see if there's anything new.

Last edited:
I've known SRB2 since April 12, 2003, and that was ten years ago, but I didn't join the MB until 2004.

And truth is... I was mostly active during 2005 to 2009 anyways, but I still browse the forums to check up on what's new.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back