I like The Sprites That You Made in 4.0 It's VERY VERY Cool And I Hope You Update Soon Modern Sonic to 4.1 It's Pretty Good

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 PM ----------

I like how you make the Sprites for V4.0! The Sprites looks great! I Hope You Release V4.1!

Well, lets wait and see what comes for the future?

Last edited:
It's not gonna go like 3.0 and 3.1 again, Motdspork and the team are working on for v5. Now consider the fact that they are like BURNT OUT from working on this hard. The next update is probably gonna take months to finish and get out. February 2021 is when I'm thinking.

Hey, please do not throw around release dates like this is an upcoming triple A title. At the end of the day this is a passion project, so please do not start setting up false expectations for when the funny haha sonic mod is updated, all it does it put unnecessary pressure on the team behind it.

Also, you're not part of the dev team. You can't just talk about stuff you don't know about - this is how misinformation begins and spreads. I'm grateful you're hyped for the update, but please do be aware of this, thank you.

Hey, please do not throw around release dates like this is an upcoming triple A title. At the end of the day this is a passion project, so please do not start setting up false expectations for when the funny haha sonic mod is updated, all it does it put unnecessary pressure on the team behind it.

Also, you're not part of the dev team. You can't just talk about stuff you don't know about - this is how misinformation begins and spreads. I'm grateful you're hyped for the update, but please do be aware of this, thank you.

I'm really sorry about that, I just heard it through on the discord with Emi. I'll make sure to keep on my mind about speculation of release dates and just keep them to myself. Anyways, thanks for the heads up!

(PD: Message Deleted)

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

PD: Message Will Be Deleted

I've been playing around with this for a good while now, and I just get the biggest smile on my face when I boost through a level
I'm not very good at it, I hit a lot of walls, but Modern Sonic feels so good in Robo Blast's level designs, I adore it~

bien echo el mod mas la v4 es muy divertido tiene muchas caracteristicas como el turbo y me gusta la voz que tiene sonic mas las caracteristicas del turbo infinito en el base y super mas los combos para potenciar a sonic lo cual le da un toque mas nuevo al juego es mi mod faborito

ingles well I do the mod plus the v4 is a lot of fun it has many features like the turbo and I like the voice that sonic has plus the characteristics of the infinite turbo in the base and super plus the combos to boost sonic which gives it a newer touch to the game is my faborito mod

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:36 PM ----------

bien echo el mod mas la v4 es muy divertido tiene muchas caracteristicas como el turbo y me gusta la voz que tiene sonic mas las caracteristicas del turbo infinito en el base y super mas los combos para potenciar a sonic lo cual le da un toque mas nuevo al juego es mi mod faborito

well I do the mod plus the v4 is a lot of fun it has many features like the turbo and I like the voice that sonic has plus the characteristics of the infinite turbo in the base and super plus the combos to boost sonic which gives it a newer touch to the game is my faborito mod

I've always disliked when characters would have inconsistent icon styles on the results screen and leaderboard. Personally I think it'd be nice if Modern Sonic used a normal icon that fit in with most of the skins, while still keeping the unique icon separately on his HUD. I apologize in advance if this comes across as nitpicking, but this sort of thing has bothered me for a while. Maybe someone else can relate.
5j78hXZ.png
The new sprites in v4.0 are very well done. In my view they're pretty close to 'Neo Sonic' in quality.
Is that Sonic.exe I see? 🤔

Hi! For whatever reason when I play as modern sonic custom 1 and spin don't seem to work despite the fact that they work with other characters. I'm not sure what's causing it but I hope you look into it at some point.

Hi! For whatever reason when I play as modern sonic custom 1 and spin don't seem to work despite the fact that they work with other characters. I'm not sure what's causing it but I hope you look into it at some point.

That happens me too, well not me, in Splitscreen the Player 2 can't do boost or crouch.

Try one of those 2 options:

1. Delete the Modern Sonic character mod from your DOWNLOAD/addons folder, download it again, and then put it in whichever folder you put your character mods on. Then load Modern Sonic through the SRB2 Addons Menu, and test if Boost and Crouch work again.
2. Unbind the Spin and Custom 1 controls, then bind them again.

Man I love this mod, but you know what would make this even better is a Modern Tails, Knuckles, or Shadow.

We really don't need a Modern Tails or Knuckles for SRB2, Shadow for 2.2 (By Inazuma aka Shadow in 2.1 creator) is in development though

Excellent Mod if I can say it like this
But I want to report a bug, when you sometimes finish an act using the sonic boost the next act turns orange

PD: Good job keep it up!

PD2:I am using the translator and I can write something wrong, correct me if necessary

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 6, Members: 0, Guests: 6)

Back