Ah yes obviously srb2 would I_Error for no reason because it can't open a file instead of just not opening it. Isn't that just lovely.
648018378925277185.png

Updated to 2.6.

Great mod, but now this mod has become obsolete for the current Battle Mod's version. Can you update it?

Can you please not bother character creators to add battle support? I'm pretty sure someone like Lat' would know about it anyways.

After several attempts, Silver is just not the kind of character who works well in any kind of PvP format to the point where he has to be even more gimmicky than he already is to fit in BattleMod. Telekinesis by default makes him really powerful and it's hard to design anything that's fun to play as, and especially against.

Seeing as the recent BattleMod update requires Silver to be updated as well for support, I've decided it would be a good time to finally call it quits and stop supporting it because in my eyes, it just doesn't work.

Sorry if this comes out as lazy from my part, but I'm just not personally interrested in trying to figure out a way to make Silver work properly in a gamemode I'm not interrested in myself.

I wouldn't call it lazy at all. He already has a meter tied to his powers anyway, and if you say you're done, well you're done, you don't have to force yourself to work on something you don't really care too much about like you said.

Be glad you made something pretty rad and fun as it is now c: Me and my friends have a blast using Silver in our silly coop run sessions.

this character with EXAI becomes very versatile when is about helping out the player, only problem is that with some bosses, this character become really useless as ally
for the rest, Silver and Skips does a good duo because of offense and defense (Silver attacking the enemies, and Skips taking the junk and creating shields)

Never really got around to commenting on this legendary character, so might as well.
Definitely a dream of an absolution, he's way too much fun to play with. The psychoboost is more fun than many abilities I've ever seen, and it becomes essentially the main way of travelling around once you get used to it. This is amazing, and I appreciate all the effort that was put into it. (insert overused "IT'S NO USE!" joke here)

hey! tried this mod and loved it! it has great flow and works really well!
while i was playing bcz2 as him, i tried to grab metal sonic's beam attacks and i couldn't and i have no idea how else to do it, unless im supposed to boost into him? cause thats the only way i could find to damage him, anyways this mod is great other then that metal sonic thing :)

hey! tried this mod and loved it! it has great flow and works really well!
while i was playing bcz2 as him, i tried to grab metal sonic's beam attacks and i couldn't and i have no idea how else to do it, unless im supposed to boost into him? cause thats the only way i could find to damage him, anyways this mod is great other then that metal sonic thing :)

You have to jump onto Metal Sonic once to stun him like in the vanilla game. When he's stunned from dashing away, you can grab him with Telekinesis and throw him on the electric fence to damage him. Be quick, because Metal is the only enemy able to break out of Telekinesis on its own.

Can you please not bother character creators to add battle support? I'm pretty sure someone like Lat' would know about it anyways.
Asking a question to a grown adult is not gonna do anything. They're either gonna answer "yes or no". Simple as. I just wanted to know.

After several attempts, Silver is just not the kind of character who works well in any kind of PvP format to the point where he has to be even more gimmicky than he already is to fit in BattleMod. Telekinesis by default makes him really powerful and it's hard to design anything that's fun to play as, and especially against.

Seeing as the recent BattleMod update requires Silver to be updated as well for support, I've decided it would be a good time to finally call it quits and stop supporting it because in my eyes, it just doesn't work.

Sorry if this comes out as lazy from my part, but I'm just not personally interrested in trying to figure out a way to make Silver work properly in a gamemode I'm not interrested in myself.

Thanks. I enjoyed your mod. You did an excellent job. <3

Last edited:
Enemies don't change color depending on focus in co-op for player 2, nor do they have a cursor above them. Just a minor bug for player 2 is all.

idk if it's me or something, but i can't grab the 2nd player, Even if i hold toss flag... Am i missing something?

idk if it's me or something, but i can't grab the 2nd player, Even if i hold toss flag... Am i missing something?

You can't grab player 2? Hmm, are you holding Toss Flag as Silver or the other player? The other player has to hold their Toss Flag for you to be able to pick them up as Silver. Yeah, I had to figure that out through trial and error.

Trail and Error indeed Bro. We had to do some testing for a few minutes, because sometimes it feels like it doesn't want to work.

You can't grab player 2? Hmm, are you holding Toss Flag as Silver or the other player? The other player has to hold their Toss Flag for you to be able to pick them up as Silver. Yeah, I had to figure that out through trial and error.

I was holding toss flag with Silver (1st player).
I didn't knew that the 2nd player needed to hold toss flag xd

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back