• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

General project screenshot/video thread

You really should go to editing for your Sonic, which needs help, rather than derail this thread and break a rule that was literally JUST enforced. You'll get more help there anyways, rather than people outright telling you to stop working on it in the first place.

I dug through some pages of this thread that I missed and Metal Blake's post jumped out at me for some reason.

New update on my Genesis remix wad. *snip*

I see the Ultimate Genesis Soundfont is getting some use. I would go with VOPM for most things if I were you, if only because your instrument volume is pretty inconsistent. Your bass takes over everything and ERZ's guitars are WAY too quiet.

Other than that, I see a lot of cool stuff here that I can't wait to see finished. Keep it up, dudes.

I dug through some pages of this thread that I missed and Metal Blake's post jumped out at me for some reason.

I see the Ultimate Genesis Soundfont is getting some use. I would go with VOPM for most things if I were you, if only because your instrument volume is pretty inconsistent. Your bass takes over everything and ERZ's guitars are WAY too quiet.

Other than that, I see a lot of cool stuff here that I can't wait to see finished. Keep it up, dudes.

Problem is, I have the demo version of FL studio, and so I cannot use VOPM, and I'm kinda saving for a car right now so I do not have the spending money for the full version. But, I can edit volumes non-the-less, so when I get to it, I'll see what I can do about that.

But I will say, I have started using Polyphone to edit/add to the Ultimate Genesis soundfont, so I will be soon uploading Verdant Forest V.2, as I was finally able to get that record scratch sound off of the slot the.. what were they called... surdo? IDK, the monkey noise or whatever it is that VFZ uses is supposed to take. Also, kinda a side note, decided to start doing Sonic CD JP themes because I do not know.

Last edited:
srb20031.gif

srb20036.gif

srb20038.gif

Variations on a skybox.

Holy shit Sphere, you really know how to make some beautiful skyboxes. Did you by any chance make some of the skyboxes in vanilla SRB2?

ohladdy.gif

Just messing around with Lua and SOC.
I call this move...: BRAVE JUMP.

my birthday present to me

Last edited:
@speedracer I can't think of anything except of The Emperor's New Groove due to that spoiler box. Also, the sooner you release Inazuma for 2.1, the sooner the md2 will come out :o.

It looks nice so far, but it seems a little cramped. Try making everything a little bigger.

The proportions look like Doom, which is a common problem because our map editors are made for Doom. Try adjusting your grid size/zooming out more as you map.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back