• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

drt's endless sprite catastrophe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely can't believe I've been missing out on this.

Holy shit.

This is all absolutely incredible and beautiful and amazing all at once. All of those beautiful looking levels with actual design and concept to them, gimmicks and more. It's so unique and looks fantastic. The sprites are starting to come along so well too, and seeing those Jetty-Syns with a more bug like appearance is weird but it definitely looks MUCH better. They actually look like, y'know, what they're supposed to now!

Keep up the amazing work, and tell me all of your secrets because oh my fucking god that level design, yes! @w@

I really hope that all of these Badnik redesigns make it to 2.2, including the Crawla from page 4. Though maybe tone down the evil eyes on the Crawla if it's supposed to replace the original enemy.

You're a good man, you. Continue... (don't mind me, just a random passer-by, kay bye!)

cmIVDnc.png

Not looking forward to making the rest of the angles for these things

Putting my vote towards making these the official jetty-syn sprites in 2.2.

Also make Jetty-syns not total bullshit, but baby steps, you know.

Um, There is a chance these won't be done. So they just might be in their right minds. (But the netcode said hi)

What even is that? It looks like some sort of flatland-esque cyclops buttplug.

...Anyway, anything happening here? Cause it's been like 2 months since the last post.

Evil's endless sprite catastrophe

Consider yourself lucky, Shadon. You haven't been hit by the Illuminati's secret evil mind waves enough times to know what that's supposed to be. Although I would recommend wearing a tinfoil hat and staying away from tap water.

Last edited:
You reacted to that, when there were any number of clever things to say in regards to "flatland-esque cyclops buttplug"?

I'm honestly just disappointed.

I'm disappointed that both of you are just making weird jokes and comments instead of actually commenting on the sprite.

I dig the brightening effect of the animation there, it's a pretty smooth effect.

watch gravity falls, wonder if they'll do any cool lua stuff with that character considering what he's capable of.

Okay, now I get it.

I just don't care.

Anyway, yeah, it's a good sprite but I now see that I have wasted people's time. It feels great.

I just don't care.

Anyway, yeah, it's a good sprite but I now see that I have wasted people's time. It feels great.

68a.jpg

If you like wasting your own time with "wasting other people's time", good for you, but we just don't care about what makes you feel good. This isn't a forum made for immature teenagers who think a behavior like yours is some sort of cool trend. If you're so insecure about yourself and need to let everyone know that you "don't care", then here's a thing-- nobody cares, now stop ruining a completely fine thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back