On one hand, the 'Easter Egg' made me laugh. On the other, I grew to hate hearing it over and over fast. Easily makes any stage with fire damage or pits annoying to me- I'd suggest that you add an option to disable it because playing Alt v4 again I stopped on any level that had fire damage or frequent pits. It's annoying as hell and piercing to the ears even with how low I usually have the sounds.

Last edited:
I will quickly mention; an update to give some more visual flair (and fix the frequency of the easter egg) is currently being worked on, but it may take a bit due to a few things currently out of my control.

I will quickly mention; an update to give some more visual flair (and fix the frequency of the easter egg) is currently being worked on, but it may take a bit due to a few things currently out of my control.

Could we toggle the easter egg on and off, so when it gets annoying, we could turn it off?

Could we toggle the easter egg on and off, so when it gets annoying, we could turn it off?
With how rarely it occurs currently (not in the current public release) you'd have to actively try to get it for it to be annoying, thankfully.

Fun fact: Metal Sonic actually has something you could call "Super Dash Mode."
It only adds new particles and higher speed, but it's there. Idk if you know this but I'm just putting it here because it's kinda hard to get outside levels like Greenflower.

Please

Icezer, would you bring back the Legacy version of Alt Sonic? I know you think the legacy version is bad, but please! I love it!

Icezer, would you bring back the Legacy version of Alt Sonic? I know you think the legacy version is bad, but please! I love it!

Legacy will not be brought back regardless of how many people want it. I personally can not stand letting something with so much lack of cohesion (as well as bad design) exist alongside the present version. Please understand that due to personal reasons, Legacy will not be brought back. Ever.

and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop comin-

and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop comin-

"OOOOHH MYYYYYY TOOOOE!! SHREK!! PLEEEEASE STOOOOP COOOOMIIIIIING!!"

Don't worry, it's joke!

---------- Post added at 11:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Legacy will not be brought back regardless of how many people want it. I personally can not stand letting something with so much lack of cohesion (as well as bad design) exist alongside the present version. Please understand that due to personal reasons, Legacy will not be brought back. Ever.

Okay, I can understand your opinion on Legacy Alt Sonic being a bad version of Alt Sonic himself, and I can respect that. It's just a classic version of Sonic Adventure 1 Sonic.

5.0.1 has been pushed. Of course a bug slipped under the radar during testing, but it got found at least. Also made a balance change while i was at it.

So it turns out the bug I thought I fixed related to the Atom Dash cues not working wasn't actually fixed. Until I figure out why it occurs, just know that entering dash mode will fix said bug.

it seems that the game writes the atom dash charge level or whatever (canceling at 115) to the console every tic, creating absurdly large log files
srb20007.gif

Last edited:
it seems that the game writes the atom dash charge level or whatever (canceling at 115) to the console every tic, creating absurdly large log files
srb20007.gif

The current file up for download fixed this issue.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back