• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Starchaos-SRB2!

Will this be a good mod?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• You are going to fail. :P

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

Zash

some of you know of the mod im making right? and i didnt give up. im doing pretty well with it too, but 2 things, 1. i cant do it alone, 2. i need more people to be involved with it, 1 and 2 seem alike dont they?
What i need is more characters in it for now, im currently working on the maps. So far i have

Characters:
Zash
Senku
Mecha_Knuckles & MKBot
Bigboi
SS119
BlueJinjo
---------
manic
amy
______
im doing well!

People helping me:

{} means im not sure yet

Mecha_Knuckles
Bigboi
Ritz
_______
wow, not alot

Please help me!!!!!!!!

PROGRESS REPORT 1: All huge reports will be posted on the first post. I am not making custom chars (as in other than srb2 sprites) im just going to edit srb2 sprites.

PROGRESS REPORT 2: there was a huge misunderstanding about this, DARN MIRC! Senku has been doing well and i apologise.

PROGRESS REPORT 3: due do incooperation of senku, and got bigboi into trouble, im sorry, but i must have to kick you out of the project if you do not improve....

PM me if you want to be in it or help. all you have to do (if you dont have a char already) tell me what you want your char to look like. Or send me a url of your char. Hosted by an image hosting service. ill be glad to make the wad for you to be in my mod!

*breathes deeply...* no.

what i need is for people to make their own custom characters and send them to me via email for my mod.

EDIT: and the ones under the custom ones, ill make!

I was just kidding. Its just that I'll have to once again rip, put them on 179 separate sprites, load them on a wad, reposition them, rename them, and ahh! stop it! please stop it! ITS ALL TOO MUCH!!! but I dont care. so which one do you want me to again?

Zash, making a character WAD is incredibly difficult. There is a reason there are so few of them. No one in their right mind would make character WADs for you. You're going to have to make your own.

omg!!!! i can make a character wad and i currently am! im not asking people to make them for me! im not like that. im just asking if people would want to join my project! thats all.... :cry:

I'm in it? I'm flattered. :)
Nevermind. Jerk.
Nevermind about the nevermind. XD My comp glitched, I guess.

I'm better at characters than at maps. Well, at least the sprites. I can't import them into a wad. Anyway, if I do make a character wad, I'll be sure to send it in

ill give you progress reports every... ... ... time i do something xtemely good! :)

Progress Report: I am now completing Zash.wad which looks like...

http://tinypic.com/142pzm

Progress Report: no one is now helping me, so I wont be finishing anytime soon, probably too late. I could still use help, but you dont have to waste time for me...

Progress Report: i may not make any progress at all, might as well lock the topic...

Progress Report: now have just a few people helping me... but still some progress. Special Stage 1x almost complete.

I wont be much help here. I stink at sprite editing. I wish I wasnt... So if you find something for me to do, I'll gladly help you.

I'm awsome as sprite editing.

I'm working on another project right now, though. I'll try to get my own wad in

If I ever make it

I'd be more than happy to help you with the maps (preferrably special stages). I know that no one has ever seen any of my maps, but I'm currently working on one, and I'm saving most of my creativity for the next contest, so...

awsome! y'know, im reaally bad at making single player levels...

HUGE PROGRESS REPORT: due to working for the partners and them turning on me, the project will probably be canceled in a huge heap of failure, like me. more on this when more happens.

thats exactly what i mean. -_-

PROGRESS REPORT: i have accidently made water on top of water. i dont know how but i did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back