GIFS I forgot to add

Attachments

• srb20001.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 313
  • srb20000.gif
    2 MB · Views: 288
it's good to have bandages back... again.
seriously, this is an awesome addon.
but there are a few slight oversights.
- whenever bandages uses his enerbeam on a moving platform, the enerbeam won't go with it, making it stick to thin air.
the next one is pretty minimum, but i'll add it anyways.
- in pipe towers, with bandage's voice enabled, bandages can still say "dumb robots" or "eggman needs better minions" whenever he stomps a goomba.
but apart from that, all is good!

Last edited:
GIFS I forgot to add

Would you mind explaining how you pulled off this glitch? We can't quite fix it if we don't know what's happening, since from our testing this never happened.

Do you have any other addons loaded in? Are you playing on the latest SRB2 & addon version? Is this easy to replicate or is extremely rare?

Fear me! I am the size of a god!

Attachments

• srb20123.gif
    srb20123.gif
    2.9 MB · Views: 290
I had a lot of fun with this one.
But it seems Enerbeam is acting up sometimes. (What did I latch onto in the first gif? A random bubble?)
Also sometimes Enerbeam just randomly shuts off, resulting in me not swinging along the wall, but falling down on whatever is supposed to be below. And yes, I did hold the spin button. It seems to happen only when I'm hugging the wall.

Attachments

• srb20000.gif
    srb20000.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 227
  • srb20004.gif
    srb20004.gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 228
I feel like the enerbeam has a good range in terms of how close a wall has to be to attach to it, but I do still have some gripes with it. I really wish the range was more clearly defined. I want to be able to tell whether or not I can safely enerbeam from a given point, but at the moment, it's largely guesswork.

I was also tossing around the idea of maybe making it cling on to walls to the side if there's none in range directly in front of you, but that would probably lead to accidentally clinging to the wrong wall, so it might not be a good idea.

This mod is very good but it has things to change.
Changes Required :
Hud Name = Boom Sonic
Real Name = Boom Sonic
ID Name = bandages
Primary Ability = Homing Thok Secondary Ability = Spindash

P.S : I'm Playing SRB2 in Android.

This is a neat character overall better than the source material, anyways and I only found one bug with bosses. When you latch onto Eggman with the Enerbeam after he gets hit, it will stay where he was hit until either you let go of Spin, or he shoots you.
srb20642.gif

Would you mind explaining how you pulled off this glitch? We can't quite fix it if we don't know what's happening, since from our testing this never happened.

Do you have any other addons loaded in? Are you playing on the latest SRB2 & addon version? Is this easy to replicate or is extremely rare?

It happens EVERY time I load the mod, even by itself it still happens.

Changes Required :
Hud Name = Boom Sonic
Real Name = Boom Sonic
ID Name = bandages

please tell me you're joking
PLEASE tell me you're joking
you seriously want a generic homing attacker instead of this extremely fun moveset he has now? There are like 7 different mods on gamebanana with that exact moveset, you should go look there for that sorta thing.

Changes Required :
Hud Name = Boom Sonic
Real Name = Boom Sonic
ID Name = bandages

okay but you can LITERALLY make this in twenty seconds yourself
just set sonic's abilities to homing thok and spindash in player.dta and you're good

that being said bandages as a character is great to play as, if a bit janky with his electric rope. i didn't find myself using it nearly as much as i thought i would, since i would often see myself being flung straight into the ground with how fast it goes. i do very much appreciate the adventure-style spindash and the double jump, though. always plusses in my book.

srb20027.png

Apparently you can use the Enerbeam on your partner, and it results in some interesting images.

Last edited:
Hey there a bug when I start a race and spindash with bandages you can spindash before the race even start talk about a bug that makes the game better

Hey there a bug when I start a race and spindash with bandages you can spindash before the race even start talk about a bug that makes the game better
1. This is what's known as an unfair advantage
2. You can do the same thing in unmodified SRB2.

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back