Resource icon

Terionic

i make shit.
It's Sonic, a little ball of super energy in an extremely handsome package. Now he has blue arms and separate eyes! He went through some trouble before reaching SRB2Kart. But now he's truly ready to race!

Voice clips are taken from Enderpreston's Movie Sonic mod for Sonic World: https://gamebanana.com/skins/174251

v1.0:
*Release
v1.2:
*Revamped the minimap icon. [Not represented on screenshots]
*Renamed the mod to Teen Sonic. [Not represented on screenshots]
*Changed the sprite and sound prefix to TEEN. Before it was EXMP because I was a newbie at SRB2/Kart modding.
*Removed the Team Ultimate music feature. Music is clientside, and it would be a total pain to configure it correctly.
v1.3:
*Fixed a little error on the sprite naming that made the game throw out a warning. Nothing big though.

Attachments

• kart0020.png
    kart0020.png
    447.5 KB · Views: 8,381
  • kart0021.png
    kart0021.png
    625.4 KB · Views: 3,070
  • KC_TeenSonic-v1.3.pk3
    412.2 KB · Views: 1,202
Last edited:
Welcome to releases, I suppose. I suppose it's okay but it really doesnt feel all that different from vanilla Sonic, visually. It's minimap icon also doesn't look like the other minimap icons in the game, looks really out of place.

I've been waitin' for a mod like this for a long while. The inclusion of Speed Me Up as the team boost theme is a very nice touch!

Updated the mod to 1.2! See the changelog for details.
I now have a proper spriter on my team, so a sprite revamp might be coming soon!

Updated the mod to 1.2! See the changelog for details.
I now have a proper spriter on my team, so a sprite revamp might be coming soon!

The sprite revamp is necessary, to... you know, don't be called an Stealer..?

The sprite revamp is necessary, to... you know, don't be called an Stealer..?
Why would I be called a stealer? It's based on vanilla Sonic, I know, but it's not stolen. The sprite revamp is already confirmed to come though. Those who are at the SRB2 Discord can get an idea of how will it look like.

Another little update, fixed up a little sprite naming error that made the mod throw out a warning. I should test my mods more often :P

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back