I can't connect to the Server list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blast

The Tonka Tank
This afternoon when I was playing a match game with "=-serrg-=" I told him I had to eat I then shut down Srb2 and ate. I came back to see every time I tried to load server list is said "Could Not connect to Master sever" I said that's odd and restarted my computer. I logged on a tried it again, still nothing I then went on to restart my router tried it again, sadly still nothing. The last thing I tried doing was using a different computer and I still didn't have any luck. So if anyone could help me solve this problem I would be very please to get your help.

-Thank you.

Last edited:
Sorry to tell you Blast but the Master Server is down for now. We all don't know when it will be back up. We all can say it may be back up by tonight sometime.

It a common thing that happen, we just have to wait till The Master Server admins turn it back on.

MS is back up, but why isnt it letting me host or join.... it says i need a new vers of SRB2 but the only vers out its 2.06..

Well this is new and i decided i like to ask anyone here who knows what this is.

After looking at the Master Server page. It has a remove red line. So i decided to try and host a server.

After trying to host it froze on me for a moment. And after that it said.

New updates are available for SRB2 please visit SRB2.org download them.
You will not be able to connect to the master server until you have updated to the latest version!

Current version: V2.0.6.
Latest version: 206.

So um what this mean at all anyway?

Well this is new and i decided i like to ask anyone here who knows what this is.

After looking at the Master Server page. It has a remove red line. So i decided to try and host a server.

After trying to host it froze on me for a moment. And after that it said.

New updates are available for SRB2 please visit SRB2.org download them.
You will not be able to connect to the master server until you have updated to the latest version!

Current version: V2.0.6.
Latest version: 206.

So um what this mean at all anyway?
Inb4 I just said that.
I dont remember the MS doing this before only when there WAS a new SRB2 vers out..

There is no new version of Srb2. Alam broke the MS and is trying to fix it at the moment.
EDIT: That 'update your srb2 version' screen is just a slight error he made.

The new version of srb2 should come up soon if this is what happening.

No it was just a simple mistake. Like Metal Fighter said. Alam is fixing it at the moment.

So just give it time and wait for a bit. he will have it up and running in no time at all if you don't think about it.

If we are doing updates to the master server, that is planned downtime and we would actually tell you before-hand. If the MS suddenly goes down without warning, I assure you, 2.1 is not involved.

No, what it means that if we're going to take the master server down to update something for 2.1, we would tell you instead of just staying silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back