Resource icon

[Character] Amitie Puyo Pyuo Fever (KC_AmitiePPF) V2.1

Cyber

kart0003.jpg

From her debut appearance in the game Puyo Puyo Fever Amitie joins the race! Her appearance is based of Puyo Pyuo Fever and her voice is in English and is from Puyo Puyo Tetris.She has a weight stat of 8 and the speed stat is 4.

Let me know for any bugs and I will get them sorted out by the next version.

Updates
V1
- Initial Version
V2
- New Sprites
V2.1
- Modified Sprites
- Fixed Gfx_prefix

Attachments

• KC_AmitiePPF_v1.zip
    151.6 KB · Views: 311
  • KC_AmitiePPF_v2.zip
    150.5 KB · Views: 346
  • KC_AmitiePPF_v2.1.zip
    151 KB · Views: 358
  • kart0001.jpg
    kart0001.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 540
  • kart0003.gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 234
  • kart0004.gif
    133.7 KB · Views: 235
Last edited:
The filename for this character is nearly identical to another Amitie character addon.
This One: KC_Amite_v1.wad
The Other One: KC_AMITE_V1.wad

I'm not sure if this would cause any problems, but I wanted to post in case it did.

Edit: I just checked, and both files cannot exist in the same folder as each-other (Only one or the other can exist at a time in the same location.) (At least not on Windows; it seems to treat uppercase and lowercase letters as the same thing. I'm not sure how it is handled on other operating systems.)

Last edited:
The filename for this character is nearly identical to another Amitie character addon.
This One: KC_Amite_v1.wad
The Other One: KC_AMITE_V1.wad

I'm not sure if this would cause any problems, but I wanted to post in case it did.

Edit: I just checked, and both files cannot exist in the same folder as each-other (Only one or the other can exist at a time in the same location.) (At least not on Windows; it seems to treat uppercase and lowercase letters as the same thing. I'm not sure how it is handled on other operating systems.)

Got it I just added the initials of the game she's from.

Bumping this up, and I know this is 4 months late, but I want to tell that the character's prefix is EXMP (as in Example), so sound and graphic conflicts result if another character (say Raffina, for example), also uses EXMP; when you use characters with an identical prefix, the one that is loaded second takes priority (assume that the players are using a different character):
exmpconflict.png

Though while in a level using both of them, there is no sprite conflict here (see P2 and P4 viewports here, PPF Amitie here is P2) with the exception of the minimap and leaderboard graphics:
2020-06-14_5.png

Maybe consider fixing the prefix by replacing EXMP with something else?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back