• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

[SUGOI 2] Sonic Uncovers Banning And Realizes Anime Spoilers Hurt Intricate Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
19gd3y.jpg

Looks awesome!

I really like the new hub, its kinda reminds of Super Mario 64...

Which difficulty is Steel Valley Zone?

It's almost done... THE HYPE IS REAL! Hopefully, this can get released maybe in a few days, but I don't wanna hold my breath too much... Hub looks pretty neat, but I can't really tell how good it is until I play it.

It's almost done... THE HYPE IS REAL! Hopefully, this can get released maybe in a few days, but I don't wanna hold my breath too much... Hub looks pretty neat, but I can't really tell how good it is until I play it.

Almost done? Sorry, don't count on it.

I haven't gotten much help with one of the final bosses this time around, so I'm also doing that this time around on top of everything else.

Almost done? Sorry, don't count on it.

I haven't gotten much help with one of the final bosses this time around, so I'm also doing that this time around on top of everything else.

Boy do I know how that goes, even without having done the kind of complex bosses I've seen here.

I'm also impressed at the Hub for the pack, way different than what I was expecting.

Last edited:
Haha that was a perfect reply Salt :) That hub is looking fantastic and way more varied than the first one. I love the Super Mario 64 vibe :)

So are you targetting summer ?, Title screen definitely looks better than that creepy eyes thing.

Not to jump the gun or anything, but will there be a SUGOI 3? I just got into map making and I would really wanna submit a map for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Back