Elaborate upon your representational imagery.

.. I could have sworn I posted here already..

My current avatar is my usual appearance in the game King Arthur's Gold - a (preferrably blue) archer with the hat shown. (Though I will say, I AM trying to practice Knight.. but those Bomb Arrows are so useful to miss out on ;_;)

I have the tendency to change my avatar/display picture frequently, but I am 100% satisfied with this one. I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon.

Simply put, it's a picture of Alice Margatroid and Marisa Kirisame from Touhou Project. I do love to have cookies with my tea, or preferably certain types of biscuits if I can get my hands on them.

Other than that, source for my display picture is a cover photo for a music album from Comiket 85. And do I ever find this picture fascinating by its use of colours and perspective.

krO9hLI.jpg

Some cool dude drew me this. It's a picture of one of my fancharacters.

I can't believe it's not Jasper. Hand-drawn in pencil too! He's probably questioning the fact he doesn't have a nose.

It's Zambot 3.

ZA-ZAN-ZAAA-ZA-ZAN ZA-ZAN-ZAAA-ZA-ZAN
ZA-ZAN-ZAAA-ZA-ZAN ZA-ZAN-ZAAA-ZA-ZAN
ZAMBOT 3! ZAMBOT 3! ZAMBOT 3! ZAMBOT 3, GO!!

Legion, a character from Mass Effect 2 and 3. Not sure why I have such a liking towards him, though.

Legion was a good character. I just loved hearing his voice and always took him with me on missions in ME2. (Never played 3)

I was just fond of this gif I found since it's a bit distracting. Nothing more to it.

I have the tendency to change my avatar/display picture frequently, but I am 100% satisfied with this one. I don't think I'll be changing it any time soon.

One week later....

Also, mine's from the new TF2 comic.

An MD2 pack that I was working on but eventually left behind because of new developments

I really enjoyed Space Dandy. My avatar is from one of my favorite characters, but she was never given a name.

Sonic Heroes was my first 3D Sonic game, I played it around the same time I got the classics. Speed type was my favorite, I always played as them whenever I could. Sonic and Shadow were my favorites, Espio was 2nd. And Amy was last because I was still young enough to have the mentality of: "Ew girls are stupid and gross." And even as a kid I could tell Team Rose's difficulty was dumbed down without Omochao having to tell me. Too bad I never expirenced the final story, but I blame Heroes for that. It's never explained how you get the emeralds and asking a 6 year old to run to the end of the level without getting hit once is a lot.

My avatar's from my "SpookyGoldPro" outfit on ROBLOX that I drew on the "Paper" app on my iPad. Due to limited space, I shrunk it to just about the head.

One week later....

It's like I have a girl problem with clothes, but it's with avatars. I swear I have that problem.

Avatar is official work of a witch character named Metallia from The Witch and the Hundred Knight. I quite enjoy her design and I do love witches. I have confirmed that I have a thing for witches.

I have a new avatar now!

It's art of Mario riding a kart while using the new anti-gravity feature in Mario Kart 8, a game that I literally can't wait to play! I love playing the Mario Kart games and I can't wait to play this one!

(Its a month away and its on the second-to-last day of May. This is gonna be a loooooooooooooong wait.)

Well, Its simple. That symbol is me in otaku mode. Yes, that is all there is to it. Yes, that exists. Simple otakuhood at its finest.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back