What was your first Video Game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your first Video Game that you ever played? (If there's already a topic of this, please lock it or whatever.)

---------- Post added at 02:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Sorry for double posting, but my first game was, Super Mario 64.

I remember living in an apartment when I was the age of 3. My dad was borrowing a neighbor's Nintendo Entertainment System (might've been a Super, I don't remember) and me and dad would play Super Mario Bros. 3 and Krusty's Fun House. That was before I was introduced to my new blast processing Sega Genesis with copies of Streets of Rage, Adventures of Batman & Robin (Bruce Timm Batman, a game I would frequent on my now defunct and lost Sega Nomad), and Sonic 2.

The first video game I played was Super Mario Bros for the NES. I remember I would play it at my sister's friends's house. Although the first game I owned was Super Mario 64, which is still one of my favorites today.

For me, it was either Super Mario 64 or Sonic the Hedgehog 2, I can't remember exactly, since I was around the same age (3-4 years old) when I first played them.

For Super Mario 64, it all started when my older sister got a Nintendo 64 w/ Super Mario 64 bundle for her 5th-6th birthday (again, can't remember exactly). Later that day, my uncle, who happened to be there for the party, taught me how to play it. The rest is history.

As for Sonic the Hedgehog 2... I would come to my cousin's house on some occasions and we would either take turns on single player or race each other on two player mode. I don't think my older sister ever got into that game though, since me and my cousin would never let her have a turn on playing it. :P

Depends, I played Mortal Kombat 3 when I was 3 if I remember correctly. I don't think I actually owned the game though, was MK3 on computer? If it wasn't, then my first actual game was Jet Set Radio Future. So many memories, not understanding anything since I was 5 and couldn't read much, yet it's simplicity allowed me to still get far in the game. Too bad I can't play it anymore.

Topic's dead? We're already having an abortion here now, Mr. Prower? I think more personal stories of first games could possibly come out of this, and trust me, in a community of gamers this is more than worth keeping up as a little.... bonding topic. What you say, guys?

Topic's dead, kill it.

Whaaa?

Don'tBSilly - Lern2forum. Topics don't just get locked or deleted because they aren't getting posts. They only get such treatment when they are against the rules or pointless. This way, topics like this can always be there for when people WANT to post in them. And if no one wants to? They can sink to the oblivion of the back pages, all on their own.

Donkey Kong Country. I remember playing a demo of it at Target, and thinking that the art was lovely. I've been hooked to the medium ever since.

Topic's dead? We're already having an abortion here now, Mr. Prower? I think more personal stories of first games could possibly come out of this, and trust me, in a community of gamers this is more than worth keeping up as a little.... bonding topic. What you say, guys?

Let's see, going to block you here. Making fun of what I said in the other topic. Yeah, "pick on the new guy". Sorry, I'm a tough cookie. I can find ways for getting, "kicked" alright.

Last edited:
Let's see, going to block you here. Making fun of what I said in the other topic. Yeah, "pick on the new guy". Sorry, I'm a tough cookie. I can find ways for getting, "kicked" alright.

I wasn't doing it spitefully. In all honesty, the very idea of you telling absolutely everyone that you're a furry in a topic where you're asking if it's a bad thing if you barely get any sleep called for me to point out how out of place it was. Damn, dude, you made me ruin my own joke because I had to explain it in order to apologize.

It's not the fact that you're a new guy. It's that what you said (and continue to say) is so silly and pointless.

Now can we please not abort this topic? I'd like to see one topic of yours not get locked because you're spamming the forums.

Not going to post, might as well just sit here.

But but... You just DID post! I iz confuzed. :/

Oh, first videogame. Probably Sonic 1, to tell the truth. I don't really know, though. I watched my brothers play a lot of games before I ever picked them up, so I'm not quite sure about that.

My first game I played was Kirby's Dreamland for the Original Gameboy, I beat it on my first try even though my older cousin, who the game and system belonged to, couldn't figure out how to beat DeDeDe. The Kirby series has been one of my favourite series since then as evidenced by my avatar.

Lemme think... Street Fighter 2/Turbo and Mortal Kombat 1 on the SNES, along with, among many, many other games, Doom and this weird little FPS called Ken's Labyrinth.

Yes, I played Doom when I was 4. I'm awesome like that.

I don't quite remember. It was either Sonic the Hedgehog for Master System II or Crash Team Racing for PS1.

In the case of Sonic the Hedgehog my dad had a Master System II and I managed to play it a couple of times.

In the case of Crash Team Racing my dad had a PS1 and the first game I played on it was Crash Team Racing. I always played as N Gin.

So yeah...

Sonic Adventure, sorta ironic but I was insta-hooked. I played the games in no specific order btw, I just did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back