Who plays DFO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxlwin536

RIOT FTW! And Doesn't Fail!
I know one person who does! :D
TailsAran does O_o I saw him online one time. Level 21 Launcher. Said he screwed up his Goblin pad and his launcher. Lol XD

This is probably going to be asked anyways, so I'll go ahead and say it.

What the hell is DFO? Might want to post some actual info about the game instead of "omg it ar best gam evar."

I looked at this, and it wasn't very interesting. I also tried MapleStory, but that got boring. Fast.

I'm not a big fan of Nexon's stuff.

I looked at this, and it wasn't very interesting. I also tried MapleStory, but that got boring. Fast.

I'm not a big fan of Nexon's stuff.

When?

Maplestory got a huge revamp last month or so, now getting to level 30 takes a week if you play like a normal man. It's a much more enjoyable game now.

DFO only interests me through the tutorial. Everything seems painfully weak in anything but that. It just can't hold my attention span.

When?

Maplestory got a huge revamp last month or so, now getting to level 30 takes a week if you play like a normal man. It's a much more enjoyable game now.

The Big Bang update? Yes, I did play it. However, it just got old, me not being a fan of MMORPGS.

*cough*alsoskyconstantlyspammingmemessagesonsteamaskingmetoplaydidnthelpeither*cough*

Dungeon Fighter peaked my interest for a short while. Afterwards it got old quick like most of Nexon's stuff... well 'cept Vindictus, but my Frame rate was crap on that so I stopped playing it, and I got tired of moron chatters on Mabinogi and their wonderful customer support *COUGH*

I don't have much of a problem with Vindictus. It's actually pretty damned addicting. It's most likely your PC that's having problems with it, because it rarely dips below 60 FPS on mine.

Man vindictus looks really cool. I tried playing it but my computer is to slow to even start up the game. The only thing shat comes up is a white screen with the sound of the ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back