Sonic Free Riders

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm willing to bet it will sell poorly, but that doesn't change that petitions are a waste of time or that it will not get ported to Move or, worse Wii controls. The point of this game being exclusive is so that more people are interested in Kinect because of its game lineup.
That and it probably doesn't work well on the two other consoles control scheme.

On move? ewww. They can so make a port for the controller. Would be so easy to do it.

Getting stuff in your screen ~ Shake the controller
Move arms ~ Right joystick
Boost ~ Square
Attack( item ) ~ Cercle
Jump ~ X
Switching character left or right ~ L2,R2
Swiming or any other kind of stuff ~ move left and right stick

It's not like they couldn't make a port for the controller...looks like i will have to forget about this game and go for Sonic colors.

Probably the problem most people had with Riders series is how skilled you have to be to play them, it´s not like Mario Kart in wich you can actually get in like 3rd place without knowing how to drift. Now that it´s on Kinect, it could either get easier (due to lack of buttons) or harder (motion controls). Only time will tell.

Hmm....

FreeRiders.png

Let me see if I can figure out what the powers will be.
SPEED:
Sonic
Jet
Amy
Shadow
Blaze
Metal Sonic

Flight:
Tails
Wave
Cream
Silver
Rouge

Power:
Knuckles
Storm
Dr. Eggman
Vector
EggRobo

Now let's all pray that the limbs and stomachs won't be extended like in Zero Gravity.

@Autosaver: Agreed.

The new actors are pretty good. BUT GOD DAMNIT! OMOCHAO?! SERIOUSLY?!

Hate Amy's voice, Omochao's is grating too. I like Shadow's, and Knuckles is voiced by the same dude who did Yamcha in the Dragon Ball dub, so that sits well with me. Almost everything else sits about in the middle for me.

So from what I've gathered, Knuckles is Travis Willingham (not Christopher Sabat, Blue Warrior) and Blaze and Omochao are Laura Bailey.

So if Blaze ever sees fit to set Knuckles on fire...

...would that make it an inverse of this scene?

I've had this game for about a day...
I love it. D8 I love it SO much. It took a while to get use to, but it's AWESOME.
I still need to beat the final story though.

Sonic's constant "Ready?"-ing in the video got annoying fast. Also, Knuckles' voice actor sounds very similar to the old one, IMO.

Also, Jet's voice sounds almost exactly like Booker from Orson's Farm (Garfield and Friends).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back