New Netgame Launcher - Updated 21 Jul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, do you think you can make it so you can put in a username before you get on? Because whenever I get on a netgame, I've gotta pause and type in my username, then change Sonic to Red (I always use a Red Sonic in netgames), which makes me lose time, and possibly get killed in matches.

Can this launcher do the same things SRB2Net can? (i.e. OpenGL Mode, manual resolution, etc.)

This seems pretty handy to see the server, instead of going on and loading srb2 and having it sometimes freeze on me while loading the srb2 server.

fawfulfan said:
Can this launcher do the same things SRB2Net can? (i.e. OpenGL Mode, manual resolution, etc.)

Yes, but you have to know the command line parameters and enter them manually. Hey, that's an idea, maybe someday I'll write a launcher that does everything...

OMG

This is... nah! it doesn't feel so HORRIBLE! THIS IS SO AWESOME!!! NOW I CAN JOIN MUCH MORE!!! thanks dude

As I said here: http://www.srb2.org/mb/viewtopic.php?p=292153#292153

I can host my server in MS normally. So MS doesn't refuse connection for me, it's listed in ms.srb2.org as always; when I try LISTSERV, my server is there.

My problem is that my server is not listed in SRB2 MS Launcher for some reason. The same for "Join server" in SRB2.

I didn't changed anything in my PC; I reinstalled my printer, just it. I posted about my problem before and Cue said "not my problem".

This problem has persisted for 20 days.

I will be thankful if someone could help me saying what I could do because I don't know anything about Internet settings.

Best regards, ^^

nascar241993 said:
It's because the MS Server Launcher sometimes doesn't pick up some servers

You said "sometimes". The problem is that my server is not listed any way.

Until November, every time I hosted, my server was there... my launcher never failed and people join me almost immediately. Now, I wait for 15 minutes and no one joins me.

Anyway, thanks for trying to help me. o/

Make sure your router is forwarding connections on the appropriate ports to your computer, and check that any software firewalls you might have are configured correctly, too.

Alright, you silly people.

If you're getting the "Input string was not in a correct format" bug...

Use this revision. It fixes the problem.

I'd modify the OP to say this, but that's kind of difficult for me. =P

(And before you complain, or say "lol bump", this is more than legitimate enough of a reason to bump this. So hush. =P)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back