• Do not use Works in Progress as a way of avoiding the releases system! Works in Progress can be used for sharing early betas and for getting suggestions for improvement. Releases of finished content are not allowed in this forum! If you would like to submit a finished addon, click here for instructions on how to do so.

Sonic Robo Blast 2 D/S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Previously known as "Wagon"
I know you all will be thinking what means D/S,It Means Dark Saints...

The Dark Saints Progress is 50%

All the levels that *icefox*avp* said me I made, but I dont know icefox has made all his levels or not...

And, Unfortunately he was banned ...
so I think he has canceled the project D/S...

By seeing his levels' screenshots, What do you think about dark saints?

Last edited:
Aren't you supposed to post topics like this with screenshots?
And I think your in the wrong part of the forums, This goes in editing, I think.
(Sorry for backseat if any)

Isn't Dark Saints also that one mod who's Stolen Content Amount reaches almost Cape Cod levels of theivery?

I know you all will be thinking what means D/S,It Means Dark Saints...

The Dark Saints Progress is 50%

All the levels that *icefox*avp* said me I made, but I dont know icefox has made all his levels or not...

And, Unfortunately he was banned ...
so I think he has canceled the project D/S...

By seeing his levels' screenshots, What do you think about dark saints?

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

Screen Shots Coming soon...

No idea why you posted the same thread twice, but for the record: don't do that.

Also, you'd better have nixed all of the stolen content that people are up in arms about.

This is the same project that had the copy and pasted Nimbus Ruins Zone level if I recall correctly.

showthread.php

So...you not only post about a mod authored by a banned member that was previously locked for plagiarism, you provide no information whatsoever and then reply with a link to the old topic in image tags so the link doesn't even display?

I don't even know where to begin questioning your logic, but it starts with locking this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back