Nitemare.wad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senku Niola

Drifting Golden Swordsman
UPDATE (8/18/11):
Fixed up spinitem for good till 2.1, hopefully.

UPDATE (8/2/11):
Slightly balanced the stats.

UPDATE (9/4/10):
Added to SOC reference comments.

UPDATE (6/19/10):
Stats redone and preview of new sprites. Minor color change bug quickly fixed

UPDATE (5/4/10):
Clean up to lumps.

UPDATE (03/29/10):
Fixed acceleration to be a bit more fair, it feels slightly too much above water but underwater is now much more playable, so I'm happy with it for now.

UPDATE (01/28/10):
Another consistency update. Not sure how my wads keep getting modified.

UPDATE (12/27/09)
Consistency update. I must have updated my wads and not noticed. (SSN Set)

UPDATE (10/25/09):
Updated the spinitem SOC, it now has corrected collision, and no longer hurts people in water, and the spin trail itself is longer.

UPDATE (10/1/09):
Nitemare, the third character of the set is now ready for 2.0, since 2.0 uses a new SOC system for certain actions, the old 1.09 spin trail is no more. Luckily with some help, a brand new, but slightly buggy one was created.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bugs:

2.0 Version

• Nitemare 4.2
    NITE20.gif

Go have fun!

Report any bugs you find with the wad, thank you.

2.0 Screenshot:
srb20014.png

Attachments

• nitemare.zip
    77.5 KB · Views: 2,571
Last edited:
Nice. I think he could be a bit darker, but it's your character.

Oh my god...A roblox fan! ADD MEH!PM me for my username XD)

Nice wad Senku.I think it is the best of the two other(Senku and Senya)
I never seen Nightmare since today(Senku and senya yes.)

If you got more wad like this,I hope you will post it there soon YAY!

I Roc...Huh I meant YOU ROCK!

It's probably because these sprites are back from 1.08 when I first made him. Well other than the climbing frames, those were updated a bit in 1.09.

Perhaps, but they don't look quite look bad at all, despite that.

How many times did the concept, abilities and color of Nitemare change so far by now, though?

Abilities, original Nitemare had double jump, default spinitem, and was grey. Then he got the fireshield trail, then I gave him glide and climb along with climb frames. Now he has a fire trail that only lasts as long as a spintrail and is forced to be steel blue cause of 2.0 unless I make his stripes change, which wont last long anyways cause I'm trying to update the sprites to the newest design of him that I created before making him a human.

Last edited:
Well, aside from looking like a rather painful Shadow knockoff, I like Nitemare. His current color scheme is unorthodox, to be sure, but it works well enough. And you've certaintly made an interesting modification of Knux's moveset.

Wait... I have another Nitemare.wad in my SRB2 2.0 map that has Multi-glide and can't spin. This one can't multi-glide while he can spin.

One thing I don't like about Nitemare is his shading and, even though you tried to hide it, he's still a plain recolor.

Soc updated and stuff.

Bleh, seems the zip somehow was outdated reuploaded and made sure the mirror was updated too. ( Same goes for Senku and Senya )

I remember the old Nitemare was way Over Powered.

But anyway, its all good. Still one of my favorite fan-characters. Although he's a tad colorful, but I expect no less from a fan character.

Coo' beans, bro.

His glide kinda sucks, (It's too slow for me) but I might just be too used to KTE's glide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back