Resource icon
This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

Tatsuru

2.3 will have menus
Sonic Team Junior
CUSTOM 1 to hug other players. CUSTOM 1 to let go. CUSTOM 2 will spawn hearts while you're at it with your significant other.

You can turn it off with amyhugs but you're not gonna do that, are you

Attachments

• srb20028.gif
    srb20028.gif
    4 MB · Views: 2,909
  • srb20029.gif
    srb20029.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 2,042
  • VL_amyhugs-v1.pk3
    3.6 KB · Views: 2,368
Last edited:
Oops, there it is.

Do the prefixes have to be uppercase now too?

Last edited:
We try to encourage uppercase prefixes yes, may as well keep the filename conventions as uniform as we can now that we're in the early days of 2.2.

But yes! This is very cute and good, weaponized cuteness or a genius griefing tool? You decide.

I'm extremely disappointed that two Amys cannot hug each other at the same time, but thank you for blessing her with her true secondary ability.

Now I can give my players the suffering love they deserve!

I'm extremely disappointed that two Amys cannot hug each other at the same time

You can, actually... provided you press it at the same time.

Needs to be Updated

Yeah uh... Just saying but I think SRB2's Hugs gotta be updated since they aren't working as good as before... plz update. -w-

this is the only good mod on the master server. it's the only mod on the master server. nobody can top this. nothing can top this. nobody has topped this. there are no other mods on the master server.

We try to encourage uppercase prefixes yes, may as well keep the filename conventions as uniform as we can now that we're in the early days of 2.2.

But yes! This is very cute and good, weaponized cuteness or a genius griefing tool? You decide.
True But I Think Theres A Problem Because In my Game Amy Doesnt Hug

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back