Is it possible to make a custom shield, and to give it Super properties via SOC?

Icalasari

Noticing that unlike the monitor and missile pages, the shield page doesn't say anything about making custom shields, so I'm not even sure if that's possible without LUA scripts or not, let alone if I can make it drain rings while giving invulnerability (thus popping only when rings are drained)

Aiming to make two variants of it - One that drains two rings a second, and one that drains only one ring but replaces a non Super capable transformation - Sort of akin to the shields at the end of Sonic Heroes. I figure I'd need to do scripting for the second kind to make it trigger instead of a super form, but the first one I'm not even sure if ANY custom shields are possible in SOC format

Also sorry for all the questions, the wiki can be a bit... Cryptic at times

It might be possible to make a very basic shield using SOC, however if you want all that other functionality you will need Lua.

Thanks Goldenhog, was hoping it could be done in SOC, but at least this keeps me from wasting time trying to figure it out in SOC

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back