Pokémon Sun & Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mind if you don't link that at all? Some people including myself are trying our best not to stumble across this kind of unrevealed information.

If you don't want spoilers, perhaps not view a video you get to after reading "spoilers, you have been warned" beside the link to it and the spoiler disclaimer in the videos themselves? I personally don't see the problem.
If it's still too spoiler-y, though... what about the direct links without "spoiler" accompanying it to Nintendo's official announcement videos, which also don't contain spoiler disclaimers before the spoilers in the videos? Let alone the direct images, also containing spoilers and stuff, that are set to just immediately show without asking the user to click anything to show them (like spoiler lists or links)?
I really fail to see why less-spoiler-tape-plastered spoilers that are officially published/announced are better than more-spoiler-tape-plastered spoilers that aren't officially published/announced yet.

Woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face. Can November 18th come any faster?

Rowlett's final evolution just fills me with joy. I can't wait for November 18th! Just 11 days left...

Still can't fully forgive them for making Incineroar yet another fire-furry starter

but

at least his typing doesn't dissapoint

Last edited:
Come to think of it, when are we going to get some humanimal Pokemon? There's plenty you can do with those species.

I... need to have all the Starters. This stuff makes me really not want to have just one.

Also yeah, you can get Genesect at GameStop now this month. You don't have to converse with the guy much, just "got the PokéCode????????" him and boom you have the code

Yeah like that's what happens when you PIRATE GAMES you geniuses

But anyway, I'll be joining Team Popplio tomorrow. Going on a tropical holiday vacation, that's nice. I hear there're gangsters there, though. Weird privately-owned sanctuary-type-of-place too. Also, what look like... aliens, yeah. Alien invasion? Looks like it.

Hey this is going to be fun.

Now that it's finally out, me and my girlfriend went and started playing it together and then three hours in I find... o-oh my.

f4tEwwS.jpg

sSVBuc8.jpg

I'm... ecstatic, really.. I'm not the one that normally finds shinies like this let alone one that can be legitimately viable...

Last edited:
Went to midnight release and it was really fun and I enjoyed it. Saw someone I haven't seen in forever and challenged me to a Pokemon battle. I choked last minute though...

Anyway, I'm 30 minutes in the game and I already love it. I chose Rowlet and surprisingly enough, I got a female on my first try. That was a 12.5% chance on happening. B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back