[Open Assets] Spam Killer

This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitoko

The script is simple. You spam lots of lines, you get your chat disabled for 5 minutes. Particularly useful if your server is a caveat for spam.

spamkickvalue
is a consvar that has a default value of 1000. For every message you send, you get 100 points. If you average 1000 points or more for every second, it disables your chat for 5 minutes. If you don't talk for 10 seconds, the system resets (Given you're not timed out already)

You may change this value to be more stricter (Try not to get too low, or you'll just kick people for talking)

THIS DOES NOT YET ACCOUNT FOR:
- Spamming team change commands.
- Spamming name changes.

...But it will be quite soon.

Attachments

• spamkiller-r6.lua
    1.7 KB · Views: 430
rip BANTER

But seriously this will be pretty god damn useful when hosting games with a lot of players, because there's always that one spammer -_-

I really love the concept of this idea, I am a spammer myself "BATKAN!!!" but all jokes aside I am not one of those annoying spammers that spam to the point where it synch fails pretty much everyone so having a spam killer like this would prove to be very useful as the admin wouldn't have to mute the chat to block out all the spammers.

Another useful feature for dedicated servers after Terminal addon, Really thanks for this .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back