Since v5.11 the falling state can damage but not the MAIN falling state you get from going off a ledge or the transition from the springing state. It's the state from a shorthop or homing trick. Let me give examples

Attachments

• falling state demo.gif
    falling state demo.gif
    6.2 MB · Views: 396
  • shorthop fall does damage.gif
    shorthop fall does damage.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 490
Since v5.11 the falling state can damage but not the MAIN falling state you get from going off a ledge or the transition from the springing state. It's the state from a shorthop or homing trick. Let me give examples

Same sprite won't always mean same function.

With the amount of abilities Modern has at his disposal, I highly doubt this is ever a problem as bad as a softlock. Plus, it should incentivize you to be creative about your approach and put your skills to the test.

Like seriously. Modern is that powerful. I haven't seen a level he's incapable of completing because of this.

It's not a problem for any Modern Sonic player, it's a problem for everyone else is what I mean.

Saving the game

Sorry, im new to the game and I must say that this mods makes the game so much better I can't believe it! the only problem I have is that I can't save because of this being a mod and the game locks saving while using them, is there a way arounds this?

Sorry, im new to the game and I must say that this mods makes the game so much better I can't believe it! the only problem I have is that I can't save because of this being a mod and the game locks saving while using them, is there a way arounds this?

That's SUPPOSED to happen. What? Do you think the SRB2 devs are gonna allow you to use (probably OP or poppin) modded characters to beat the game 100%? No, I don't think so. Though you can bypass this with a soc mod someone made, I wouldn't recommend doing that as it really takes away the fun from getting that true 100%.

i have an issue with the mod. the sonic 2d and 3d models are green for some reason and the hud is also not showing. is there something I'm doing wrong?

i have an issue with the mod. the sonic 2d and 3d models are green for some reason and the hud is also not showing. is there something I'm doing wrong?

Which version of SRB2 do you have? When on the title screen, it should say on the bottom left, "version 2.2.6."

the model is super outdated from the mod, I would recommend not using it and waiting for the final version of the model

Last edited:
On twiter look look at something impressive, like a new update of Modern Sonic, I was impressed.:D

---------- Post added at 09:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:17 PM ----------

He deserves an oscar xD

found a couple of bugs if i team up SMS with Modern Sonic:
first is that something collides with both of them, making this appear
R4vzX1O.png

second: after using the SMS powershare and finishing the zone, Sonic remains colored yellow
9zEwvzT.png

idk if Modern sonic or SMS causes this

https://gfycat.com/glumtangiblebluebottlejellyfish
You really should nerf the homing attack in Battle. It's hella overpowered.

this character is not supported for battle mode (from what I remember), so it explains why he's op
ps: there was an attempt to make this character compatible with battle mode, but Motdspork then removed the compatibility because they didn't like the idea (and because it was difficult to nerf sonic)

Last edited:

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 11, Members: 5, Guests: 6)

Back