I don't like how dead this thread is. It's making me sick.
I wonder where Chengi is. I'm hoping this character will be complete soon.

I don't like how dead this thread is. It's making me sick.
I wonder where Chengi is. I'm hoping this character will be complete soon.

don't be worried, Chengi is probably working on the super form and to fix some sprites
this stuff takes a lot of days to do and to implement

Chengi has posted a few in-development gifs for Neo Sonic v2 on the official SRB2 Discord server, the most notable being this:
srb21421.gif

I get you're excited for the full-featured finished thing, but Chengi really doesn't owe you or anyone else their work. Stuff takes time and energy to make, and you don't know how much time or energy anyone has to dedicate to projects like this, especially with the global pandemic right now. How much of yourself you can direct into work on this scale, an entire SRB2 character with new artwork and custom Lua coding, can change radically in the space of a couple months. Be more considerate when you say stuff like "I don't like how dead this thread is. It's making me sick."

I get you're excited for the full-featured finished thing, but Chengi really doesn't owe you or anyone else their work. Stuff takes time and energy to make, and you don't know how much time or energy anyone has to dedicate to projects like this, especially with the global pandemic right now. How much of yourself you can direct into work on this scale, an entire SRB2 character with new artwork and custom Lua coding, can change radically in the space of a couple months. Be more considerate when you say stuff like "I don't like how dead this thread is. It's making me sick."
Says the smarty-mouth who doesn't know people like him make me sick.

Says the smarty-mouth who doesn't know people like him make me sick.

I don't think anything else needs told besides what Crappy Blue told you, so it'd be for the best if you acted more respectful and appreciative of people's work. Your current behavior is unacceptable. Be patient and avoid complaining about the thread's inactivity any longer.

My dude, you don't own the thread ya know?
Look, I am NOT in the mood to argue. I just want to be left alone for the day, okay?
And before I get another cursed warning, I'm trying my best not to be a big fat baby.
Goodbye.

---------- Post added at 10:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

I don't think anything else needs told besides what Crappy Blue told you, so it'd be for the best if you acted more respectful and appreciative of people's work. Your current behavior is unacceptable. Be patient and avoid complaining about the thread's inactivity any longer.
ごめんなさい。(I'm sorry.)

Question

yo, I'm a 2d artist and I'm interested on making a mod but the problem is that I have no idea where to start so I thought I could ask for help!
really appreciate it if you read this and have a nice day.

yo, I'm a 2d artist and I'm interested on making a mod but the problem is that I have no idea where to start so I thought I could ask for help!
really appreciate it if you read this and have a nice day.

this is not the right place, you should go to the help section in the SRB2 category

Neo Sonic V2 is finally released!

[V2 Changelog]

• NEW ABILITY: Drop Dash
attachment.php

Charge spin mid-air to perform an instantaneous spindash.

• OTHER GAMEPLAY CHANGES:
    • Neo Sonic can now cancel the control lock when spinning off of a cliff or in the air by pressing jump again.
    • Homing attack animation cooldown has been drastically reduced.
    • Neo Sonic can now properly stand on spikes and get hurt now. Oops.

• VISUAL CHANGES:
    • The strong homing attack, dashmode buildup, and spinning have all been given fancy new effects/sprites to designate when they're active.
    • Added new skincolors:
      • Adventurous
      • Advanced
      • Petit
      • Twilight
      • Laser
      • Cosmic

Let's gooooooooo
This is the perfect way to start off the 2.2.5 mini era
This is the perfect way to end the 2.2 mini era

Last edited:
Neo Sonic V2 is finally released!

[V2 Changelog]

• NEW ABILITY: Drop Dash
attachment.php

Charge spin mid-air to perform an instantaneous spindash.

• OTHER GAMEPLAY CHANGES:
    • Neo Sonic can now cancel the control lock when spinning off of a cliff or in the air by pressing jump again.
    • Homing attack animation cooldown has been drastically reduced.
    • Neo Sonic can now properly stand on spikes and get hurt now. Oops.

• VISUAL CHANGES:
    • The strong homing attack, dashmode buildup, and spinning have all been given fancy new effects/sprites to designate when they're active.
    • Added new skincolors:
      • Adventurous
      • Advanced
      • Petit
      • Twilight
      • Laser
      • Cosmic

OH MY GOD FINALLYYYYYYYY!!!
DEAR JESUS CHRIST!!!
Huhh... Thank you upon all the stars in the universe, Chengi. I went through a lot of trouble for this.

I just tried the new version and to be honest, there isn't much to say other than the new color choices are cool (mainly cosmic). Because the drop dash doesn't seem useful or fun to use, if it were to take notes from how Pointy Sonic handles the drop dash I would've enjoyed this version way more. But that's just my thoughts.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back