Jeck Jims' MD2s 2.0's Final Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, Jeck, is there a ring md2 at all? It's possible, right? 'Cause I think that's what's needed quite badly.

Basically the rings that come out of popped ring monitors. Those, but replacing the sprites that are out of place.

Your work is quite awesome, by the way. Shame md2s can't change colors, though. :I

What command do I use to make it so the ring.md2 takes over the actual rings in game?
I mean what's the sprite name for rings?

I love the model pack, so many models, it's like if every sprite is 3d now.
Can you release the .ms3d(I'm guessing that's milkshape) file too, so that the rig of the custom models isn't removed ? I'd like to use the models and create custom animations(I'll give credit), but that isn't possible with the .md2 files because they remove the rig.

This still "Barely" works on SRB2 2.1 but i found some little problems

The monitors and other things always look at my camera and when i finish a stage, the sign post glitches up having a monitor in it

+ this should have color support, so when you are tails, and when you want to be red, tails will be red

Extra note: And the extra life monitors was goin crazy with the flickering, there is other problems too, but i dont renember well

Last edited:
Dude, just stop. The md2s never supported multicolored characters in 2.0, nor will it do the same in 2.1, in fact 2.1's OpenGL is built off of sryder13's SRB2OpenGL.exe, which means the monitors and signposts always look at your camera. These md2s obviously weren't designed for 2.1, and Jeck Jims (hopefully) is finding a way to implement 3D models for 2.1 at a much smoother rate.

Dude, just stop. The md2s never supported multicolored characters in 2.0, nor will it do the same in 2.1, in fact 2.1's OpenGL is built off of sryder13's SRB2OpenGL.exe, which means the monitors and signposts always look at your camera. These md2s obviously weren't designed for 2.1, and Jeck Jims (hopefully) is finding a way to implement 3D models for 2.1 at a much smoother rate.

Just calm down, i only asked it "Once" and im not crazy

Just calm down, i only asked it "Once" and im not crazy

At what point did he say your crazy in that sentence?

Then tough luck. Nobody else has them except Jeck and since the kart exe modification team isn't going to be porting it to 2.1, (at least, I don't think so anyway) I don't think he will give it to anyone.

"Side notes: Kart models will come with the new release of SRB2kart"
Can't y'all read the fine print?
Kart is not dead by the way

I don't think you can use the kart models for kart... I'm not sure because i have absolutely no idea how to get the kart models assigned... Besides, it's just better to wait for 2.1's new md2 models for Kart 2.1. the md2 models aren't multi-md2 supported.

I don't think you can use the kart models for kart... I'm not sure because i have absolutely no idea how to get the kart models assigned... Besides, it's just better to wait for 2.1's new md2 models for Kart 2.1. the md2 models aren't multi-md2 supported.

Actually... There was a small upgrade for 2.0 that allowed for multiple md2s to be used Here: https://mb.srb2.org/showthread.php?t=38189. But now, I can't get the old kart md2s because they aren't in the archive, and they might be erased from existence.

EDIT: They might be on my old computer though.

EDIT2: I just noticed, that the OLD kart models will come with the new release as it says at the bottom of the Original Post, sorry, I thought you guys were talking about the new ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back