What is everyone working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on transcribing a really beautiful song from Sailor Moon. About 2/3 of the way done.

du2gCJF.png

Currently I started to work on a Character Wad. (The profile image)
I only have one frame done though. Hopefully it turns out well.

https://soundcloud.com/philipawalker/fish-in-the-soup-static-ee

This is somewhat of a joke song. I had just started messing around with an improv on piano when my girlfriend was horrified to find out that there was fish in the soup. As you can probably tell, she does not like fish. I decided to dedicate this short piece to that moment.

This piece is not necessarily so much for listening pleasure, but rather to create an atmosphere. Perhaps during story dialogue, or a creepy moment in a horror game. (Or when there's fish in the soup).

I am working on a sprites animated series. You can see the trailer in my signature. If i did some grammar mistake in the video (or even in this post) just forgive me.

Finished transcribing "My Blue Heart" from Sailor Moon. It is a transcription of the Piano Collections version. Here's a link to the sheet music for anyone who would like it. It's a very beautiful piece. I will probably post myself playing it once I find a camera. Otherwise, I might just post the audio.

Music! A simple piano piece. Something with a harp. And, to vary it up, this.

EDIT: I would appreciate any comments anybody might have on Starfield. It is a rough work-in-progress.

Last edited:
Mostly schoolwork, really. Senior year of high school, so I just wanna get it out of the way so I can be free to actually be creative later on.

They really have essays over the silliest things.

I am working in a Sonic Boom WAD. I've already completed Sonic, but i am not releasing it since it's a recolor with a scarf and duct tape. :3
Also with different animations...

EDIT: I don't even know if I'm gonna make a Tails, Amy and Knuckles (Muscles) WAD...

Something I've been working on for the past five days (as of 2/14/14):
6VTM2.png

More information coming soon...

Yeah, I actually have an album in the works. Once this tune is finished, it'll probably be the title cut.

I´m splitting my fingertips down trying to get the notices right for a instrument music I´ll be enjoying in a friend´s gathering.

Basically the same as what Zero's doing, but with mine it has an enerbeam (not sure how to implement that).

Nice sprites. But I finished it. I'm not sure if i'm going to release it, since it's only a Sonic with a scarf and bandages. He also has different animations like running and falling. Does that count as recolor?

i2k64p.png

Currently, I'm working on spriting on a wad for my fancharacter, Duon. even though this is the first sprite, it's probably going to be the only sprite, since I feel like I want to work my spriting on the Greeman wad, since it's the closest thing to a stickman figured character.

Basically the same as what Zero's doing, but with mine it has an enerbeam (not sure how to implement that).

Maybe using some kind of SOC or editing the grabbing Sprites. It would be interesting how the Enerbeam would work out in both the game and in SRB2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back