srb20004-1.png

Wario
srb20005-1.png

I just need to put it on sendspace

Slash said:
no discription at all? just uploaded?
thats useless
Edit: 1 out of 10

ok ok, I'll give a little description ( But I dont even know what it does!)

So, Chaos Shadow, for example, double jump with him and you go invisible,
so add this soc and you will go invisible anyways! that good enough for you?
You have also got the pictures.

SF94, 2 things.

1) It's been going around for a long time. He obviously didn't make it.
2) Hypocrite. Your SA2Shadow is an S_Skin edit as well. Get over it.

What I'm saying is even if it IS an s_skin edit, or if he even edited my wad, he could have at least told me, or better yet asked.

sonicfreak94 said:
I see what looks like an edit of SA2 shadow, if you did edit it, I ask that you remove it.

>_>...

Why does everybody do this? I simply asked that if it was an edit of my wad that it be removed(Or at least credited.) I saw sprite that looked like mine ok? Sheesh...

uhhh, ok, y'see it effects ALL character WADS, not only the ones I have put a picture of.

and no, I havent edited your S_SKIN, (or whatever it is) I just edited the STND, TAP1 and TAP2

EDIT:
I just edited the STND, TAP1 and TAP2
of ALL characters, if you do it for one character they all get the same thing.

sonicfreak94 said:
sonicfreak94 said:
I see what looks like an edit of SA2 shadow, if you did edit it, I ask that you remove it.

>_>...

Why does everybody do this? I simply asked that if it was an edit of my wad that it be removed(Or at least credited.) I saw sprite that looked like mine ok? Sheesh...

.............What do you mean a sprite that looked like yours? You only made the abilities and the super sprites, this screenshot did'nt show either. You're not the only one whose done S_SKIN edits of shadow.
ONTOPIC: I'm suprised the original received less replys than this. Do the world a favor and make something original, not a soc that makes a character always in their super or ability frame, espicially when it's been done before.

Dude, this is the most retarded SOC because this trick can easily be done as a glitch involving Tails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back