Mr.Logan

loggers dude
Finally... after 3 months of testing and being demotivated... I present to you...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

*Ice Cap Zone is currently in hell due to it's changes not being done for the last 4 months. Please wait for 4.1 for its revamp!

Please note, ALL Battle Maps are Battle+ compatible.
As of 2/24/20, ΩTracks will now support custom game data. (AKA Record Attacking these maps are now possible.)
PLEASE NOTE: THESE MAPS ARENT MADE FOR EASY SPEED.
but who plays easy speed modded nowadays?

Some shoutouts:
Star- For helping out with FOFS
DragonSwift- Helping out with the "Too many Flats" error.
FaytxStay- Helping out with the "Too many Flats" error. For V2.2: FOR LITTERALLY DOING ALL MY CHECKPOINTS SINCE MY EXPERIENCE WITH THEM WAS NOT A GOOD ONE. Also for pointing out and assisting with some other issues with the map. For V2.4: For inspiring me to make my own Rainbow Road map. For V2.4.4: Helping out with custom gamedata, and further inspiring MAPKP. For V3: For helping me test my new tracks.
Yoshimo - For also helping out with the checkpoints.
Eldog- For Battle+ help, and critique off the original Fridged Freezer Zone (AKA, Frosted Flower Zone)
Superstarxalien - For helping out an issue with V2.3
Barkly - For finding out an issue with D.O.S Zone
RoyKirbs - For telling me that Battle Starts aren't stinky.
Rubber Ruff & MrNin: For breaking the hell out of my maps :'D. For V3: For helping me test my new tracks
Everyone who tested this map pack during its development.

Anyways, heres the patch notes:
PATCHNOTES
Frosted Flower:
-APPARENTLY, an older version of Frosted Flower was pushed instead of the new one. (Thank you Jade for mentioning this to me.)

Omega Rainbow Road Classic:
-Fixed a SOC issue.

Frosted Flower:
-Removed an itemset that was placed by accident.

General Stuff:
-Fixed an issue where some minimaps weren't converted properly, causing clients to crash.
-Fixed an issue where "A COOL MAP"'s Preview image didn't show up.

DOS ZONE:
-Fix visiblility issues with some turns.
-Remove the "i-can-lawnmower-this-for-free-cut"
-Sloped the "Daytona Speedway Turn"
-Fixed the checkpoints/waypoints

Frosted Flower:
-Gave the Map a facelift.
-Fix a checkpoint where players cant drop dash. (the second intersection into the cave.)

The Untitled Forest:
-Nothing has been added.

Ice Cap Zone:
-Has been SOC'ed out for a small bit. Expect it to come back in 4.1.

Omega Rainbow Road:
-Removed the jank invible FOF and replace it with normal road.
-Extended the road in the begining of the 3rd section to give room when making a turn.

General Stuff:
-Added A Lovelier Afternoon (Remake of D00D64's "A Lovely Afternoon")
-Added Gigapolis Zone
-Added A "COOL" Map
-Remade the Minimaps and Preview Images.
-Removed Butter Building.
-Fixed a Animdef conflict with Tyonic's Dimention Break pack.

DOS Zone:
- Changed a texture's color from Red to Grey.
Frosted Flower:
- Added a Sky Box
Mr.L's Rainbow Road
-No longer existant. Omega Rainbow Road is its new name now.
Omega Rainbow Road:
-Fixed an issue where players could hit the first teleport from the bottom layer.
-Added an invisible FOF to prevent Easy/Normal Speed Players from falling into the bottom layer of the track.
Butter Building:
- Moved to Map Hell/Logna's Regerts.
General:
-Added The Untitled Forest (MAPKR)
-Added Ice Cap Zone (MAPKV)
Hell Maps:
-Changed the Subtitle to "Logna's Regerts".
-Mr.L's RR Classic has been renamed to Omega Rainbow Road Classic.
-Remade Mr.Logan's Rainbow Road. The previous iteration will be now known as a Classic Map, and will be thrown into the Hell Map Rotation.
-Added/Fixed EeveeStuff's Butter Building. (He abandoned the project, and has given me full access to edit, and add his map into OmegaTracks.)
-Fixed untextures linedefs in DOS ZONE
-Extended deathbarrier in Frosted Flower
-Added a deathbarrier in Frosted Flower to prevent a memecut.
-Fixed the GBJs in Mr.Logans Rainbow Road Classic
-Added "The World Revolving".
- Fixed an issue with RBLX Doomspire Brickbattle having a texture issue when adding another map pack with the texture name "FOREST".
-Fixed an issue with RBLX Doomspire Brickbattle where the spawns were not Battle Starts.
-Added Boss Way Points to DOS Zone.
-Remade DOS Zone!
-The older version of DOS Zone will be moved to "Shadow Realm" and will no longer be updated.
-Fixed(?) an issue where people kept on getting stuck underneath the road in Mr.Logan's Rainbow Road.
-Fixed an issue where Frosted Flower's name was still named Fridged Freezer.
-Fixed an issue where DOS Zone was causing to get a "There are no vertices" error, causing their game to crash.
-Fixed some queso that Mr.Nin found while testing Mr.Logan's Rainbow Road.
-Added Mr.Logan's Rainbow Road!
-Nerfed the death barrier in Frosted Flower Zone.
-Slade refused to save the updated maps. The updated maps are now present here.
-V2.3
D.O.S Zone:
-Blocked of some areas where you were not supposed to drive on. (Thanks Barkly :) )
Frosted Flower:
-Fixed an issue where the name of the map was still Fridged Freezer.
-Made a turn "MrNin proof".
RBLX Doomspire Brickbattle:
Replaced the Stud texture with a more "authentic: Stud texture (Thanks Superstarxalien!).
-V2,2 Lots of notes this time:
D.O.S Zone:
-Music now is louder.
-"Random Midtextures that appear on the roof" have been removed.
-You will no longer spawn backwards on Checkpoint 19.

Fridged Freezer:
-Changed the name to Frosted Flower Zone.
-Layout of the course has been remade.
-Updated the Map, and Map Select Screen sprite.

RBLX Doomspire Brick Battle:
-Minimap has been updated
-Fixed a little texturing error on one of the blue spawns.
-V2.1 Added a death barrier to RBLX Doomspire Brickbattle.
-V2.0 Added Fridged Freezer and RBLX Doomspire Brickbattle.
-V1.1 Logan did a big oopsie, and he accidentally mixed his wads up, and released a older version of his map. But other words, Fixed bugs, removed/shortened some sneaker pads, added Chao, and added some signs.
-V1: Initial Release.

Permissions:
Hey! Please feel free to hide any maps with SOC! I know some of my maps have issues, so please do tell me why you decided to SOC a map out, so I can make them better!

Another thing: Please dont port/edit any of my maps to any other version of SRB2(Kart). Im still alive, and as long as Im alive, Im the one calling the shots :).

Attachments

• funny banner 1.png
    funny banner 1.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 14,172
  • funny banner 2.png
    funny banner 2.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 13,372
  • funny banner 3.png
    funny banner 3.png
    28.4 KB · Views: 12,985
  • KRBL_omegatracks-v4.0.2.pk3
    21.2 MB · Views: 2,343
Last edited:
The variety of these stages are pretty good. I haven't played the battle maps yet but I hope to play them soon. Though I should point out that speed 1-4 as a light weight can't get across the second gap in the first section of your customized rainbow road redux on normal speed if they don't have an item. They need to have a speed item or respawn and use the drop dash to make it over.

kart0004.gif

The variety of these stages are pretty good. I haven't played the battle maps yet but I hope to play them soon. Though I should point out that speed 1-4 as a light weight can't get across the second gap in the first section of your customized rainbow road redux on normal speed if they don't have an item. They need to have a speed item or respawn and use the drop dash to make it over.

View attachment 29159

Have you tried using a Miniturbo? I've done some testing showing that its possible with Speed 1-4 with some sort of mini turbo before hitting the spring pad. I'll add a invisible FOF to prevent this, but please do remember that people are storing mini turbo's with the spring pads. Thank you for the report!

I didn't think of using the mini turbo to get across, I guess I just play the game casually more than I do competitively, I'll keep that in mind.

I didn't think of using the mini turbo to get across, I guess I just play the game casually more than I do competitively, I'll keep that in mind.

Its all good! Again, thank you for the report. (3.0 will be releasing shortly)

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

v3 is out enjoy the bump

Eyyy, its been a while that this hasnt been bumped up, hasn't it? Please enjoy V4.0 as much as it enjoyed making it!

Please get the new hotfix version! Somethings were reported to me that skipped over my head, and one thing in particular forced my hand to push out an update. Sorry!

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back