So, would it be a good feature?

• It really wouldn't matter to me..

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I guess it would be ok..

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think someone will make a mod eventually.
(Like SRB2 Riders mod)
That at least adds the ability to pick them up or have them fallow you around the level like cheese to cream.

To have a proper Chao Garden would mean coding all the Chao emotions, all the outcomes from the animals, make them eat fruit, give the player the ability to pick them up, pet them, and throw them to the wall...

And then there's the spriting...

cueball61 said:
Something he wants putting in...

Sorry, no, this is not SADX or SA2:B. We don't want a Chao Garden, SRB2 is meant to be the classics in 3d.

So, no. =]
Wait,if it's the classics,how did Tails hack into the robot in the beggining story?

I made a pretty pointless chao garden a long time ago. All you could do is walk around and let all the chao follow you after they hatch from their egg :roll:. I also added a chao race. But if you could actually get this to work, I think it would be pretty cool.

DanteEX said:
Wait, if it's the classics, how did Tails hack into the robot in the begging story?

Simple. Tails was supposed to be a technical genius way back in Sonic 2. Recall the Tornado? That was his creation.

Eight. Dammit. Tails is not four, he is eight.

And Tails did mount a rocket engine on the Tornado, as well as a magnetic clip for the Master Emerald, so I guess he knows a thing or two about machines.

Chaos Zero 64 said:
To have a proper Chao Garden would mean coding all the Chao emotions, all the outcomes from the animals, make them eat fruit, give the player the ability to pick them up, pet them, and throw them to the wall...

And then there's the spriting...

True, and it would take a lot of SOCing too.

Sonicandtails218 said:
Eight. Dammit. Tails is not four, he is eight.

And Tails did mount a rocket engine on the Tornado, as well as a magnetic clip for the Master Emerald, so I guess he knows a thing or two about machines.

On Aosth he is four and a half that's based of the old games.He turned eight probaly in Sonic Adventure.

No, Tails has pretty much always been 8.

Where's that Internet BINGO card when you need it? I'm pretty sure "Stating unofficial sources as fact" was one of the ones I needed...

2vug1ok.png

Apparently, FuriousFox is winning.

So would a semi-fully functional chao garden in srb2 work better if it was socced or would a source code edit be better? By semi-fully functional, I mean it's not going to have EVERY chao garden feature in it.

P.S. In a source code edit, would it be cool to make your own custom chao?

Obviously a source mod would be better.

While a SOCced version is theoretically possible, it would be insanely difficult. And I doubt anyone with the skill would be willing to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back