Status
Not open for further replies.
brianv said:
Shadow Hog said:
brianv said:
plus your I.Q drops to -99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999

Also: Doom pwns all, end of story.
Shut up doom sucks.
Support that. Now. Because without DOOM, you wouldn't have your precious little Halo there - and I personally think DOOM's much more fun. Quicker-paced and with a larger variety of enemies, power-ups and weapons, for sure. Plus it's more customizable than a good car; Halo only lets you modify the multiplayer aspect, and again, that doesn't interest me on the PC version.
But I can't support it because I'm retarded.
Well I can try...
Doom 1- Levels too hard.
Doom 2- Never played.
Doom 3- Played for like 10 minutes, too scary.
Doom movie- That was cool but where was the story?

1.) I'll give you that
2.) It's great stuff, especially for it's time
3.) I just coughed my Resees Puffs all over my monitor
4.) It's a movie based on a FPS from 10 years ago. Do you honestly expect it to have a decent story? =P

1) play on the easiest difficulty n00b
2) DoomII is better/not nearly as good than DoomI
3) No. Just no
4) that movie looks like it sucks anyway.

Err... Scariness is the whole point of Doom 3. The game's all about cheap surprises and monsters that pop out of walls and shadows to attack you.

And once again, you fail to explain why you think Half-Life sucks. It doesn't. Now give me a logical explanation as to why you think that.

I was playing doom 1 on easy.

And doom 3 I just figrued out is too easy. And too scary. I just ran through that one level.

1.) Fun, but a tad hard. The fun/challenging hard, though. Not Jumper 2 hard.
2.) Masterpiece.
3.) Too hardware-demanding
4.) The Rock. Need I say more?

KingofFlames said:
brianv said:
I was playing doom 1 on easy.
Then you just plain suck at action games

doom 3 I just figrued out is too easy. And too scary. I just ran through that one level.
ONLY ONE LEVEL? Ok that's it, you suck at action games, end of story.
Halo 2s a action game. I'm good at that.
http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=420368420&player=X Hedgehog X
http://bungie.net/Stats/GameStats.aspx?gameID=419787808&player=X Hedgehog X
:mrgreen: (I'm x hedgehog x fyi)

And the only reason it was one level I quickly ran through is because it was my friends game and he wanted it back.

I've only played Doom II under Legacy, and while I love the action, I've never beaten it because of the over-reliance on teleports in later levels, making it nearly impossible to figure out where I'm supposed to be going or doing. It's very severely dated, but whether you like the games or not, the reality is that none of us would be here today without it. After all, SRB2 is still Doom, albeit highly mangled to the point of being almost unrecognizable.

Doom didn't create the genre we call "first person shooters", but it is responsible for making the genre what it is today. The concept of making a game customizable to the point of being able to make one's own game started with Doom, and Doom's continuous popularity is a testament to that revolution in gaming it unleashed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back