ThatAzazelFire

Oh it's the Plant guy.
Fire Guide

Fire_Guide_Icon.png

Hello!

This is a Guide on how to play as Fire, if you haven't downloaded him please do so here
Addon Link

This Guide is made for Version v2.3.X

Firshen and Flarebarrage

Firshen is Fire's default "spin" move, if you've ever played Fang you'd probably know how it works, face towards a target, press spin and Fire will throw a fireball at the targeted enemy.
srb20117.gif

Flarebarrage is Fire's secondary "spin" move, upon getting 20 rings, this move will replace Firshen, pressing and holding spin will unleash a Flamethrower, it follows where ever you aim, even in Firstperson!
srb20118.gif
srb20119.gif

Flame Charge
Flame Charge is Fire's double jump ability, upon jumping in the air, Fire will curl up into a ball and charge up, after a few moments he will blast forward with a incredibly quick speed. breaking through anything in his way, not even tough walls can stand a chance!
srb20125.gif

When you hit a wall with Flame Charge, he will bounce off of it, Fire can bounce off walls up to 5 times before being knocked out of the charge and stunned. If you ram into a boss, you'll be put into stun, do note you gain invulnerability frames during and a little bit after you land.
srb20122.gif
srb20129.gif

If you ever happen to land with Flame Charge, he will leave a Elemental Shield trail behind him, in addition, Fire is immune to all fire based damage (all things with the "MF_FIRE" flag will not harm him)
srb20120.gif
srb20121.gif

You are able to cancel Flame Charge at any time by pressing spin, when you cancel while charging up, Fire will simply drop down. but if you cancel while you are blasting forward, you will uncurl and go up a little bit of distance and keep your momentum. This can allow you to go up places one barely can't reach with a simple jump.
srb20123.gif

Floaty Passive
Floaty is a passive effect that Fire has, His jump height is already pretty high, but when he is falling or about to fall, he will fall at a slower rate than most characters, this can help him clear gaps and stay in the air longer, as well as get up walls he wouldn't be able to get up without the passive.
srb20124.gif

Notable Tech
Fire doesn't have much tech, as he is a fairly simple character, Besides the little bit of extra height you gain from Flame Charge, Fire's only real tech is that you are able to abuse slopes and gain even more height using his floaty jumps! this can allow him to climb up very tall walls such as the one in ACZ1 or the goop pit after the second to last checkpoint without a Elemental Shield in THZ2.
srb20114.gif
srb20116.gif

Something else of note is that Fire is able to run on water, Just keep running and you'll keep gliding across it!
srb20128.gif

Closing Statements
Fire may be a fairly simple character, but he does have a few tiny little things that can give him a bit of an edge in some situations. I appreciate you reading this guide and I hope Fire will make as much sense to you. feel free to submit any new techs or mechanics that Fire may have in the discussion section of this post. More guides for future characters created by me will be made in the future. That is all.
srb20126.gif

Have Fun.

Last edited:
Fire v1.1 has released

This is a pretty intresting update as it changes how Fire's Flarbarrage behaves along with the addition of a Battle Mode Ability!
attachment.php

EDIT: A Hotfix has released. please download this hotfix

Last edited:
ALRIGHT

me and [a Disassociated person] have spent all day hotfixing this patch.

but it should be A-OK now

V1.1 should be done. Enjoy

Last edited:
Due to recent events

i have changed the crediting to be disassociated from a certain user.

please do not ask anymore questions

v2 coming soon.

hey, i didn't noticed this character until now
i really like the design, i less like the gameplay because of some levels
i also really like the TBoI reference when you get all the emeralds

v2 released! V2 HAS RELEASED!

This is by far Fire's biggest update yet, adding the brand new Flame Charge Ability!

check changelog for more details on changes

I am currently open to taking in bug reports and suggestions for Fire's Battlemod update [v2.1]

just comment anything you have to say. i guess

Teleporter Going Up!

Hey it's been uh, a short portion of time, but i felt like showing this.

A Teleporter! Fire's brand new Battlemod ability, or at least... the sprites of it.

It does exactly what you'd expect it to do, teleports teammates [and also yourself] from point a to point b. It's disabled in Non Team Modes (as well as Survival and Arena) and purely exists to support your team, it's not invicibile though, any enemy can break it and they probably will once they find it.

I do hope that once it's done it'll be a great support for your team!
that's all i have to show for now so like bye i guess

Attachments

• TeleporterPreview.png
    TeleporterPreview.png
    5 KB · Views: 206
Teleporter Going Up!

Hey it's been uh, a short portion of time, but i felt like showing this.

A Teleporter! Fire's brand new Battlemod ability, or at least... the sprites of it.

It does exactly what you'd expect it to do, teleports teammates [and also yourself] from point a to point b. It's disabled in Non Team Modes (as well as Survival and Arena) and purely exists to support your team, it's not invicibile though, any enemy can break it and they probably will once they find it.

I do hope that once it's done it'll be a great support for your team!
that's all i have to show for now so like bye i guess

*Epithet Erased Memories*

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back