This content may be freely modified and/or maintained by anyone.

L-Shadovv (Meme'N'Stuff)

The Guy That Meme
"Oh, who cares about some cheap, middle-of-nowhere shrine."
attachment.php

Mima, the evil spirit (or ghost) curse to never come back form Touhou as decide to join the SRB2K Tournament to show the world that she is the greatest of the bunch! (and maybe stealing Reimu "Ying Yang" Balls at the same time)

attachment.php

Event tough she is a ghost, Mima pack some good speed (7) and medium weight (4), weird, consider she never race before.....meh who care!

attachment.php

"Complete Darkness"

Also, Mima is voice by L'Arachel form Fire Emblem, making her quite a "charming" treat to heard!

Will Mima get ditch out and returns to darkness? or will she finally get the spotlight she always wanted? will she make her.....Reincarnation? (ahah funy pun)

attachment.php

Also, Huge Thanks to the SRB2K once again for they input and Big huge shoutout to VGBoy and OuroYisus for helping making this! they helps was super helpful!

and (i hope) by the time she will be put on the forum, i hope that everyone have a awesome happy new year, and hope to see what other stuff every will make for 2020!

Attachments

• kart0005.gif
    kart0005.gif
    2.3 MB · Views: 4,476
  • kart0002.gif
    kart0002.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 3,186
  • kart0003.gif
    kart0003.gif
    265.7 KB · Views: 3,652
  • kart0004.gif
    kart0004.gif
    299 KB · Views: 3,637
  • KC_Mima-V1.1.pk3
    316.5 KB · Views: 360
Last edited:
Welcome to releases! However, I noticed you have made quite a few characters at this point... Have you considered making a character pack for them? Having them all in one place makes it easier for everyone, and you can still have the files in a zip of individual characters for those that just want a few of them. It would also make doing releases much easier on your end, as you would just need to update that topic. Consider it!

oh shit I missed this being released

will add to my servers asap... when I can bother to turn them on again

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back