Uh... no.

I figure that having one "legacy" bandages is good enough. BandagesRE would be a weird inbetween, which would also need its lua ported, and I refuse to do that when I rather forget BandagesRE is a thing, lol

Nothing of value is lost in my eyes, anyhow :P

wow the creator responded to me nice!
anyway i completely understand why bandagesre won't be officialy ported....ever....
i'd also rather forget he existed but the moment i saw legacy in the game i got reminded of him

I have a strange error and I don't know why it's happening. Any time I load in Bandages, when I try and spin dash I get stuck in that animation and can't escape it. I can still move around, jump, etc., but I can't do anything else. Any idea what could be happening here? I have no other mods loaded besides him. Here's a screenshot of the console.

EDIT: Oh god, I feel silly. I just wasn't playing on the latest patch. Sorry for needlessly bumping the topic.

Last edited:
I have a strange error and I don't know why it's happening. Any time I load in Bandages, when I try and spin dash I get stuck in that animation and can't escape it. I can still move around, jump, etc., but I can't do anything else. Any idea what could be happening here? I have no other mods loaded besides him. Here's a screenshot of the console.

https://i.imgur.com/tLZW0wP.png

You load it from a launcher? If that's the problem use the ingame addons menu.

bandage boy is broken

I've not the slightest idea why; but I cant spindash or roll or else Bandages'll get stuck in the spindash state; yet i can still move and if i cant fix it unless i back out to the title screen

help

I've not the slightest idea why; but I cant spindash or roll or else Bandages'll get stuck in the spindash state; yet i can still move and if i cant fix it unless i back out to the title screen

help

have you tried letting go of the spin button

bandages has a special spindash that can be activated at any time on the ground, so you can't roll manually.

works the same way structurally as a normal spindash tho just let go of the button.

At long last, Bandages has been updated to v1.2!

Probably my favorite update yet, the horrible desynching issues are FINALLY FIXED! Fun fact, it was due to the voice command, not the Enerbeam.

Also, he's now compatible with XMomentum, have fun!

At long last, Bandages has been updated to v1.2!

Probably my favorite update yet, the horrible desynching issues are FINALLY FIXED! Fun fact, it was due to the voice command, not the Enerbeam.

Also, he's now compatible with XMomentum, have fun!

yooooooooo, congrats for finding out the desynching issues, and i can't wait to play with XMomentum too

One question will you make a button for sonic kick attack because it doesn’t work for me for some reason >:(

DrStephen: Super Bandages is not real
Me: Are you sure about that?
PD: I activate the admin lua file, and i type GOD in the console, and ANY character will become hyper.
Captura de pantalla (348).png

Please do not support the use of "portleg" mods on our message board.
Uh... no.

I figure that having one "legacy" bandages is good enough. BandagesRE would be a weird inbetween, which would also need its lua ported, and I refuse to do that when I rather forget BandagesRE is a thing, lol

Nothing of value is lost in my eyes, anyhow :P
Ik this is an old post, but BandagesRE has had its lua ported in a portleg on Gamebanana here: [mod snip]

(I wasn't supporting the portleg, but rather letting the submitter know that someone even ported BandagesRE for 2.2, so they don't have to port the lua themselves.)

Last edited:
DrStephen: Super Bandages is not real
Me: Are you sure about that?
PD: I activate the admin lua file, and i type GOD in the console, and ANY character will become hyper.
s.png
activa windows porfi (activate windows please)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------⤴ (spain)(lmao)(LOL)
Ik this is an old post, but BandagesRE has had its lua ported in a portleg on Gamebanana here: [mod snip]

(I wasn't supporting the portleg, but rather letting the submitter know that someone even ported BandagesRE for 2.2, so they don't have to port the lua themselves.)
wait, is bandages for SRB2 2.1?

Who is viewing this thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back